"I know, right? We've got enough room for the class, delicious food, and, most importantly, your secret weapon," Changbin said, strolling toward the front of the room where a mini stage was adorned with balloons and lights, featuring a microphone at the center.

As Changbin flicked some switches, the stage brightened with colorful disco lights. "I'm impressed, you guys. I can't thank you enough for helping me with the stage preparation," Hyunjin's jaw dropped in astonishment.

Seungmin, who had positioned himself between Hyunjin and Changbin, embraced them from behind and remarked, "It's nothing compared to your cooking. This is at least what we can do to help with your master plan, which is to confess Yeonjun and kiss him." Seungmin looked at Hyunjin, wiggling his eyebrows mischievously.

However, Hyunjin remained still, offering no reaction, which left the other two puzzled.

"Why aren't you excited?" Changbin inquired.

"Don't say it. It makes me embarrassed," Hyunjin mumbled, covering his face with his palm.

"Embarrassed?" the other two exchanged glances, finding it hard to believe what they were witnessing.

"You are embarrassed?"

Hyunjin slowly lifted his face from his palm and proceeded to walk toward the stage. "Of course, I am. I am the one who is proposing to him, and if I want to win Yeonjun's heart, I need to sing the best love song. Then Yeonjun will fall in love with me." Hyunjin grabbed the microphone, envisioning what might unfold in the next few hours in this place.

"Hyunjin, sorry to keep you waiting!" the voice he had longed for finally arrived. Hyunjin quickly looked at the door and saw Yeonjun, dressed in a pink and white sweater with white pants. Hyunjin couldn't help but stare at Yeonjun's aura, completely captivated by his beauty. He didn't even notice that Beomgyu and Kai had also joined him.

"Japchae looks so good!" Beomgyu exclaimed, snapping Hyunjin out of his thoughts. He turned to find almost all of their classmates present, surrounding the table filled with Korean food. They were all jumping with excitement, completely drooling over the delicious spread.

"Thank you, guys!" Hyunjin expressed his gratitude to everyone.

"Can we start eating?" one of their classmates eagerly inquired, prompting everyone to look at him with puppy eyes, including Yeonjun.

Unable to resist Yeonjun's cuteness, Hyunjin replied, "Yeah, have some food. I prepared for the best night!"

Cheers erupted, "Thank you. Let's eat!"

"Let's eat kimbap too!"

"Hyunjin's homemade dishes are the best! Right?" Yeonjun chimed in, facing Hyunjin and waving his chopsticks playfully.

With a small gap between them, Hyunjin leaned forward, his right hand delicately brushing against Yeonjun's lips. "Yeonjun, you have seaweed on your face." Hyunjin gently wiped the seaweed stuck on Yeonjun's lips.

Yeonjun tried to lick it off but couldn't quite reach. "I can't get it. I can't," he giggled.

Little did he know, someone had been observing from the doorway, fists clenched tightly with tight lips.

All of a sudden, a bunch of voices echoed in the hallway, making everyone in the room turn towards the entrance. Lo and behold, there was Soobin leaning against the door, crossing his arms .

"Soobin?!" Yeonjun exclaimed, his eyes wide.

"It's Class F?"

"Why is Class F here?" The people behind those voices kept streaming in, and everyone in the room was getting curious.
"What? You guys are the ones using that side of the room?" Hyunjin blurted out. As it turned out, the other group using the opposite side of Class F's party was none other than the guys from Class A.