Lan Lan grabbed the armrest of the front door of the bus with her little hands, and she She looked at the big bald father in front of her in surprise, and blinked: "Dad Jules? Why is Daddy Jules driving today?"

    Lanlan remembers that parents take turns driving.

    Jules was on the verge of tears: "Didn't I leave half a day early yesterday? I have to make up for one day of duty today..."

    The big man said, and immediately showed his daughter: "Look, Lanlan, daddy has no wine bottles here! One!" There are no more bottles!"

    After Lan Lan got in the car, she stood outside the driver's area and looked inside on her tiptoes.

    Yeah, yeah, the bus is very clean today, and dad really hasn't drank anymore.

    Lan Lan was satisfied: "Dad just corrects his mistakes!"

    When the time came, Jules closed the car door and muttered: "Dad has also written a lot of self-reviews, and they will be handed over to Lan Lan for inspection soon."

    Lan Lan Even more satisfied, the car was about to start. Lanlan first found a seat to sit down, and then said: "Dad, stop talking while driving and focus on the road."

    Jules quickly agreed. During the rest of the car, Jules Si drives the car very fast and must send Lanlan to her destination as quickly as possible.

    Because it is too early now, and no one in the Death Star will take the bus except Lanlan.

    After five stops, the bus finally arrived at Lanlan's home.

    In the live broadcast room, more viewers came in at this time.

    [I came to see Lanlan very early in the morning, and kissed Lanlan baby! ]

    [Wow, where are we? Have we finally arrived at a lively place on the Death Star? ]

    [There are many shops on the street in front, but none of them are open. It looks like a small town with beautiful scenery. ]

    [Damn it, look at the names of those shops, they make me laugh to death! ]

    ["Lanlan's Flower Shop", "Lanlan's Bookstore", "Lanlan's Art Studio", "Lanlan's Children's Clothing Store", "Lanlan's Hanfu Shop", "Lanlan's Model Shop", "Lanlan's Toy Shop" So the Death Star When people open stores, they all name them with the three characters "Blue", right? ]

    [No, the most outrageous thing is...sisters, look at the name of this station. The name of this station is actually called Lanlan Station! ]

    [Hahaha, okay, okay, I know Lanlan's home is nearby, but where is it? There are all shops here, no houses. ]

    "Da da da da da, da da da da da..."

    After getting off the bus, Lanlan hummed and entered the wide and clean street in front of her.

    The streets are paved with cement, so the roads here are not potholed at all and are very smooth.

    On both sides of the street, you can see a variety of shops, with "Lanlan's" signs hanging at the door. After a while, Lanlan walked outside one of the shops called "Lanlan's Bumper Starship Store".

    After unlocking the door with their face, viewers in the live broadcast room saw that the store door opened automatically and the lights inside also turned on.

    I saw twenty children's starships of different shapes neatly placed in this large and spacious room.

    Lanlan chose the Strawberry Starship that she usually drove, with strawberry graffiti painted all over the outer shell. The little girl opened the starship door and sat directly in.