"It's moving? Is the sea moving? Hmm... Hey, it seems to be real!"

    Lanlan thought it was just that the waves were getting bigger at first. After hearing what Yuyu's mother said, she calmed down and realized that it was really happening. It felt like the entire sea was shaking.

    "Why is this happening?"

    The mermaid thought for a while and said: "At night... it moves..."

    Lan Lan understood: "Mother Yuyu, are you saying that the sea will move at night?"

    The mermaid immediately nodded quickly, that's it. this means!

    [Ah, is the sea moving? Isn't it a tsunami? ]

    [Is it still an earthquake? Earthquakes are also possible in the sea. ]

    [Don't care what it is, get ashore quickly! It's dark, and there are unknown dangers in the sea. It's really unwise to stay in the sea. Lan Lan is obedient, and go back quickly! ]

    Of course Lanlan couldn’t see the barrage’s dissuasion.

    The emerald sharks were still moving forward, and soon they reached the location of the next big rock.

    At this time, there were not only slight vibrations in the sea, but also some strange sounds gushing out from the bottom of the sea...

    "Huh..." Listening to the strange sounds, Lanlan thought it was the cry of a baby?

    Lanlan was about to listen carefully again, but suddenly she felt her palms were warm. She looked down and saw that the small mole on her palms suddenly turned red.

    Lanlan was surprised: "Heihei?"

    The next second, Lanlan's entire palm suddenly burst into a dazzling red!

    The fierce red suddenly completely enveloped the blue, and within the range of the red light radiation, the nearby sea area was illuminated as if it were daytime!

    "Bah!"

    Within the red light, the live broadcast camera lost control due to the flash of light. It automatically shut down and fell into the sea!

    ——

    "The frequency gets louder here, it seems to be right here." Ennuo looked at the direction indicated on the detector and said cautiously to Zhou Qin who was driving next to him.

    The ready-made motorboat in the villa disappeared. Ennuo had no choice but to find a floating vehicle that could be launched into the water, and then imported the model data of the motorboat on the floating vehicle to track the motorboat.

    Finally, after tracking for almost an hour, the target was right in front of us.

    But Zhou Qin's face next to him became worse and worse.

    Ennuo didn't dare to say anything. The flying pig was too suspicious. Why did the flying pig run to the bed in the villa to sleep? The flying pig obviously lived in the mountains behind the temporary space capsule. It doesn't live by the sea at all.

    The only possibility for the flying ferocious pig to run to the beach is probably...it was brought by Lanlan...

    this pig is so big that it only recognizes Lanlan...

    After swallowing, Ennuo stared at Looking at the distance between the positioning board and the motorboat gradually getting closer, I silently prayed in my heart that the thing on the car must not be blue, and the thing on the car must not be blue.