2. Jazbaat | Emotions |جذبات

Start from the beginning

Rumi looks elegant in a white suit with black print, radiating grace and modern style.

"mashallah mashallah dekho to zara jab me apni gudiya ko dekhti hu pehle se zyada khubsurat hoti hai."("Mashallah, mashallah! Look, whenever I see my doll, she becomes even more beautiful") Ayesha exclaimed, embracing Rumi. Hania's smile waned, momentarily overshadowed. Amina, offered a smile after seeing swift change on hania's face.

However, Rumi, while reciprocating the affection, wore a pout. "ayesha aunty I'm upset with you."

" what did your aunt did now beta?tell me we both will punish her" yusuf asked from sofa teasingly raising his left eyebrow.

"I'm with you abbu." taha also joined the teasing.

"yes what did I do gudiya?"
ayesha added glaring to her husband who raised his both hands in complete surrender. And rafiq and taha chuckled. They both came and sat on sofa but ayesha didn't leave Rumi's hand.

"she-she didn't come to meet me. So what if your daughter was not here. I'm your daughter also. I was waiting for you." her last line was barely audible.
And here Hania, increasingly perturbed by the shift in attention to Rumi, remained silent, her displeasure evident.. That was whole reason of hania's constant frown. That when rumi enter, wherever she go she got attention of every pair of eyes.

"Awww meri gudiya you knowing I'm getting old na and dont have enough strength you tell me why didn't you come to meet me this two months." Ayesha playfully questioned, leaving Rumi momentarily tongue-tied.

"I- I " she hesitated she wanted to say "because of someone" but decided to shut her mouth.

"are bhabi leave her you tell me why didn't zee come?doesn't he want to meet his only sister?" Amina interjected, sensing Hania's discomfort. The sparkle returned to Rumi's eyes.

In the background, the men engaged in a discussion fueled by their enduring friendship and shared business endeavors. Despite Yusuf having delegated his company to his son and Rafiq contemplating a similar transition, their commitment to their respective enterprises remained steadfast.

"ofcourse he wants to meet me after all I'm his only sister and he loves me alot.or do you want to snatch that too" hania said her last sentence so silently that it was audible to amina only who was sitting beside her. Amina's eye widened and she jerked her head toward hania who nonchalantly shrugged her shoulder.

"yes bhabi he loves her with every ounce of his heart but he'll come to dinner as you know his father has drown him in work long ago. He doesn't get that much time now." Ayesha replied. Amina catched long ago and understood the implied message about Rafiq not wanting to hand over the CEO position to Taha.for amina it was shocked first hania and second Ayesha both were in taunting mood today. It was getting out of hand.

Ayesha is kind lady with soft heart . And love Siddiqui family a lot but when it comes to her daughter, she don't compromise.

Soon it was time of esha and Doorbell rang. Rumi's heartbeat quickened.

"rumi beta open the get go go." rafiq said to as men were busy in conversing business.

Rumi and everyone knew who was on the other side of door. And it cause Rumi's leg to shake with nervousness. She hesitantly went to door.

Rumi's POV

I go toward door and with each step , my heart is resisting to come out and welcome him. I know I know it's not first time meeting him of course but now I understand the meaning of the song -"dekha hazaro dafa apko fir bekarari kesi hai? Sambhale sambhalta nhi ye dil, kuch pyar me baat esi hai"