In an instant, she was on the motorboat.

    With her tail in the water and her butt sitting on the motorboat, her two slender arms like humans gently touched the little girl's pocket. She knew that there were many, many delicious things in this pocket.

    As soon as she sat up like this, the viewers in the live broadcast room discovered that her body was really beautiful, with silver-white fish scales covering her waist.

    Her body is slender, her facial features are beautiful, her long golden hair is as dense as seaweed, her fish tail is wide and smooth, and in this dark water, her whole body seems to be glowing.

    [Thump, thump...whose heartbeat is as loud as thunder, oh, it turns out to be mine! ! ! 】

    【Jiaojiao mother, I'm sorry, I'm in love with you! 】

    【I actually fell in love with a fish! No matter, even if she is a strange beast, I don’t care! From now on, she is the girl of my dreams! ! ! 】

    Lanlan watched Yuyu’s mother poke Lanlan’s pocket and shake out all the snacks in her pocket. Sure enough, when the mermaid saw so many snacks, she immediately grabbed them and stuffed them into her mouth.

    Lan Lan quickly stopped her: "If you want to peel off the packaging bag, that's it."

    Lan Lan taught Yuyu's mother to peel off the packaging bag.

    Then feed the candy into the fish's mother's mouth again.

    The mermaid holds the candy in her mouth, and with her scaly fingers, she imitates the little girl to peel off the bag.

    After trying for a long time, she was finally able to peel it off. She was so happy that her big tail splashed in the water!

    Lanlan nodded quickly: "Yeah, yeah, that's it!"

    As she said that, Lanlan also peeled off a candy and ate it in her mouth.

    The older one and the younger one just sat on the motorboat, happily basking in the sun and eating snacks. When they were almost full from the snacks, the mermaid suddenly made a "pop" sound and jumped back into the water. She happily invited: "Come and play... ..."

    Lanlan hesitated: "Is the fish mother letting Lanlan go to play in the water? But Lanlan didn't bring swimming clothes. If she goes into the water like this, all Lanlan's clothes will get wet." The

    mermaid was suspicious. He tilted his head, as if he didn't understand what happened if his clothes were wet?

    Lanlan pursed her lips: "Actually, Lanlan asked Yuyu's mother to come out because she had something to do. Lanlan wanted to see if Yuyu's mother was okay, because Lanlan's motorboat and car came here and suddenly she couldn't walk. , It seems that there is some energy interference, something is wrong with this sea, Lanlan is afraid that something will happen to the mother of the fish, so she whistles to call the mother of the fish to come out." The

    mermaid blinked, and she swam to the motorboat again and said to Looking at the little girl, she said: "Let's play..."

    Lanlan hesitated: "But Lanlan really can't go into the water..."

    After struggling for a while, the little girl suddenly nodded heavily: "Forget it, if your clothes get wet, they will get wet, Lanlan I also want to go into the sea and see what’s going on in the sea!”

    As she said that, the little girl made a pop and jumped into the black sea.

    【! ! ! ! 】