How could Lanlan forget? She nodded immediately. There were too many people, and Lanlan was frightened!

    "Because they like Lanlan so much, they might steal Lanlan away."

    "Ah?" The little girl was shocked: "How could they steal Lanlan away! Lanlan wants to be with her parents. , it can't be stolen!"

    "Yes." Ennuo smiled: "So we have to leave quickly, so that others can't see Lanlan and won't steal Lanlan."

    The little girl seemed to understand. , she lowered her head again...

    Ennuo helped the little girl straighten the crown hairpin on her head: "Don't worry, Lan Lan, Ennuo's father is still with you, right?"

    Lan Lan was still very unhappy. , but in the end, she said nothing more and agreed to let Ennuo's father drive the boat away.

    A moment after the spacecraft started, it slowly flew into the air. After a while, with a "whoosh" sound, the entire ship sailed away from the star port at almost the speed of light, heading towards the vast and ethereal universe. among.

    At the same time, in a hotel room in Yaxing.

    After Marshal Ye finished saying everything he wanted to say, he looked at the time on his computer. He stood up from the sofa and said softly, "Then I'll leave first."

    After saying that, he nodded to everyone, Then left directly.

    Until the room door opens and closes again.

    Among the silent people, Sophia spoke first: "So, there is really no perfect solution to the turmoil in Asia Star?"

    Marshal Ye came to Asia Star from Capital Star in person because Asia Star The star authorities have classified the Yaxing turmoil as a major investigation matter.

    Marshal Ye came here to guide the work, but Marshal Ye came here yesterday, but today he took the risk and came to the hotel to see them in person. It was precisely because the Yaxing authorities were determined to investigate the Yaxing shock, and Marshal Ye also The point where it can no longer be stopped.

    During the first Yaxing shock, Marshal Ye put the blame on a few rebels, but these rebels were "dead", so the investigation was fruitless.

    But at least there was a murderer, so things could be smoothed over.

    But I never expected that a second shock would occur in Yaxing.

    This time Yaxing is not going to deal with it in such an unclear manner again. They must investigate the real reason. After all, this is a major matter related to the safety of life and property of hundreds of millions of people in Yaxing. What if there is a third time in the future? Shock, what to do about the fourth shock? How will the authorities resist and prevent it?

    In short, it is difficult to hide things, so Zhou Qin asked Ennuo to take Lanlan away first, and they had to stay and deal with the aftermath.

    Muyu muttered at this time: "Actually, Lanlan is a bit like a god..."

    Yesterday's topic was mentioned again.

    But no one answered.

    Kusi said impatiently at this time: "You can frame the rebels once, but not the second time?"

    Everyone was stunned and looked at him instantly.

    Kusi pointed outside: "It just so happens that Donald is in Yaxing, so why don't we just put the blame on him?"