The entire scene suddenly started boiling like hot water in a pot.

    The entry #蓝蓝why hasn’t come out yet # quickly became the number one hot search topic on Xingwang.

    Li Jie's expression was very ugly, and Sophia, Hu Qingya, Muyu, and Ennuo, who were sitting in the same floating car, also had extremely ugly expressions.

    They all thought of the possibility, who else could be the person who could cause problems in such a place?

    president?

    Sophia smashed the armrest of the car next to her, took out her communicator and dialed a number.

    No one answered that number.

    When the beep ended, Sophia was gritting her teeth and her eyes were full of coldness.

    "Why haven't you come out yet?" Donald's deep voice came from the metal shell among the large group of black mechas suspended in mid-air.

    His men had been following him, and they were confused when they heard this: "Logically speaking, they should have come out already!"

    Donald pondered for a moment, and he didn't know what he thought of. Suddenly he leaned over and controlled the mecha to fly down.

    The other rebels behind saw this and flew down quickly.

    The vast group of black mechas rushed directly to the front of the arena, crossed the metal fence, and Donald grabbed a staff member by the collar.

    "Where are the people!"

    Fans in the front row who were originally dissatisfied with these black mechas who cut in the queue immediately started shouting: "Yes, where are the people, where are Lanlan!"

    At the same time.

    Zhou Qin sat silently in a hotel room in Yaxing.

    He changed his face and sat casually on a single sofa.

    And sitting opposite him was the aloof President of the Empire.

    The optical computer placed on the table by the other party kept ringing and then hung up.

    It wasn't until another ten seconds passed that the little girl still didn't appear on the big screen. Zhou Qin suddenly chuckled: "How did you do that?"

    He did not go to the scene to pick up his daughter, but came here to stare at her. Looking at the most unstable factor in front of him, he didn't expect that there would be an accident when Lanlan left the field.

    But Zhou Qin really didn't know how this person did it. It was obvious that all his actions were always under his supervision, so it was impossible for him to do anything.

    The interstellar emperor with a dignified posture looked at the person opposite him calmly. After a while, he pursed his lips and said, "If I said it wasn't me, would you believe it?"

    Zhou Qin didn't say anything, but raised his eyebrows.

    The president began to look at the man in front of him again, and even looked at the men behind him. After a while, he said, "Are you a rebel?"

    Zhou Qin remained silent.

    "Star thief?"

    Zhou Qin remained silent.

    "Sent by my political enemy?"

    Zhou Qin still remained silent.

    The president said calmly: "You can only have two identities. One, you are employed by Sophia, and two, you are employed by the vice president."