"Close your eyes." Kusi said again, he was afraid that the little girl would be frightened.

    Lanlan didn't know what was going on, so she had to close her eyes and bury her face in her father's neck.

    It was almost a catastrophic escape.

    Everyone doesn't even know now whether it is right or wrong to run to the Beacon Forest.

    Their original expectation was that there would only be more than a hundred simulated troops at most. Among them were three 3S ability users and a mecha. Coupled with Ye Ling's excellent command ability, they could fight with more than a hundred people in a relatively open place. The simulated army started fighting.

    The best case scenario is that they take advantage of the terrain, lay traps in advance, and then defeat these mechas one by one. The 3s ability users will be the main force and others will cover them to destroy the energy capsules of the mecha soldiers, causing the opponent's performance to be paralyzed.

    Once the energy capsule is damaged, the mecha soldiers must perform self-maintenance, which usually takes more than an hour.

    At this time, you can either destroy it a second time or delay your escape.

    In short, as long as everyone works together and has the advantage of the venue, more than a hundred simulated troops are not terrible.

    But now...

    here are not more than a hundred simulated troops, but more than three hundred.

    The number of the leading army has also increased significantly. The leading army is much more difficult to deal with than the ordinary army. In addition, the current venue is not right...

    In short, the current situation can be said in one sentence - there is no need to fight.

    "Damn it, are there still so many mock troops behind you? Did anyone look back?" Yousang was so sweaty from running that he had no time to look back.

    What he was thinking was that this must be a mistake. They should never be assigned to so many simulated armies. There must be a bug somewhere, and it had been several minutes. The staff outside should have corrected it. There are bugs, so the number of simulated troops will definitely decrease.

    There are others who think the same thing as Yousang.

    Ye Ling took the risk and looked back. In an instant, his expression changed drastically: "Run!"

    "What?" Yousang couldn't help but look back. In an instant, he saw that several leading soldiers were already chasing after him. It's behind their butts!

    At this moment, a leading soldier who was running at the front even threw a hand cannon at him!

    Yousang saw that the hand cannon was about to be thrown to Wei Chong, who was running the slowest. He gritted his teeth and rushed over, pounced on Wei Chong who did not know that the danger was about to come.

    Wei Chong did not expect that Yousang would suddenly attack him. As a rebel, his first thought was to resist...

    But before he could resist, the next second, the two of them were about to fall to the ground at the same time. At that moment, when he rubbed Wei Chong's ear, he heard a "bang" and a hand cannon exploded next to his ear.

    Time seemed to slow down at this moment. Wei Chong was shocked by the loud noise and closed his eyes. His ears and side face spattered with blood due to the impact of the explosion of the hand cannon.