He was as considerate as before and said: "Eat first."

    Sophia ate slowly. She had not eaten such unpalatable food for a long time. Of course, ordinary edible ingredients must be grown with Lanlan. The 3S ingredients are completely different.

    "Tell me first, what happened to that child?" During the meal, people's guard will be relaxed, and the man will ask for the inside story he wants to know without leaving any trace.

    "She is indeed Li Jie's child, and Li Jie and I do have feelings." Sophia said calmly.

    President: "..."

    The man put down his spoon and looked at her seriously.

    Sophia looked innocent: "You are already married, and I can't develop a new relationship? Why, I still have to protect you. Your son is already so old, what qualifications do you have to ask me?" The

    man pursed his lips. She pursed her lips and said, "But he also had other children with other women, didn't he?"

    "That doesn't matter." Sophia said dullly.

    The man raised his eyebrows: "Why doesn't he care?"

    "I don't love him."

    The man paused for a moment, then picked up the spoon again and asked, "Then what."

    "I don't know who he was born with. Lanlan, I have never seen his previous woman, but one day, he suddenly sent Lanlan to me, saying that the child could not be taken to the capital star, and he hoped that I would help take care of it for a while... Lanlan is very good, She thought I was her mother, so she kept calling me mom."

    The man said "hmm" and asked again: "Did she come into contact with strange animals and plants when she was a child?"

    "Yes." Sophia said this, and then He snorted lightly.

    The man looked at her: "What's wrong?"

    The cold woman was very dissatisfied: "I ask you, are you coming to me this time because of Lanlan or because of me? If I didn't know about Lanlan, would you still Will you abandon everything in your capital star and come to Yaxing to find me in person?"

    The man chuckled, but did not answer for a long time.

    "Speak." The woman was displeased.

    The man was helpless: "You know, nothing is more important than you."

    Sophia sneered, her tone full of sourness: "Am I important? Then you still marry someone else? Then you still watched with cold eyes when my family was killed. , regardless of it?"

    The man frowned: "I can explain this matter."

    "Don't explain it, I don't believe it." Sophia said and stood up again, but she did not leave in a hurry, but bit the red Lip, he said angrily: "If you want to know about Lan Lan, I can tell you, but you want a divorce."

    The man was stunned and tried to reason with her: "Su Su, this matter is very complicated..."

    Su Fia interrupted him: "I won't listen to this. Anyway, if you figure it out, come to me in the hotel room tonight. I want you to send a message to your president's wife in front of me and say that you want to Divorce her, and after you tell me, I can tell you everything about Lanlan."

    After that, Sophia left again.

    This time, the personal guards outside did not stop her.

    ——That