Lanlan took two steps forward, with a bright smile on her face. She touched Heihei's little head: "It was Lanlan who accidentally fell down. It has nothing to do with Heihei. Thank you Heihei for saving Lan." Lan Lan finally dreamed of Hei Hei. Hei Hei can still talk to Lan Lan. Lan Lan doesn't want to wake up yet. Lan Lan wants to chat with Hei Hei for a while longer!"

    Lan Lan knows that falling in a dream means jumping off a building. Or jump off a cliff or something, and you will wake up. Fortunately, Heihei caught Lanlan, otherwise Lanlan would have woken up!

    The little black waterman's head began to turn red again, and he muttered: "Are you willing to meet me?"

    Lanlan stretched out her hand to Heihei: "Of course Lanlan is willing to meet Heihei, Lanlan and Heihei Hei is a good friend, Heihei, Lanlan, can I hold your hand?"

    Thump thump thump!

    Suddenly, the little water man's red head became even redder, and he started to smoke, as if it was boiling water!

    Lan Lan was startled: "Hei Hei?"

    Xiao Shui Ren was extremely embarrassed. He immediately stretched out his hand, but when he reached halfway, he retracted it again. He retracted it halfway, then stretched it out again

    ... After jumping like this several times, the little girl grabbed the little water man's hand and stopped him from moving.

    The little water man didn't dare to move for a moment, and his whole little body was about to freeze!

    Lanlan squeezed Xiao Shuiren's palm. It was as cold as ice and as soft as jelly.

    Lanlan smiled and rolled her eyes. She pointed to the beautiful blue planet in the distant galaxy and said, "Heihei, Lanlan, would you like to take you to the Blue Star? That's the Blue Star there. It's so beautiful inside." Got it!"

    "I know..." the little water man muttered.

    Lan Lan was surprised: "Ah? Has Hei Hei been to Blue Star?"

    Xiao Shui Ren nodded obediently: "I have been..."

    As he spoke, Xiao Shui Ren's thoughts moved, and in an instant, all the meteorites that had condensed into the avenue were shot. Shuffle and then reorganize.

    This time, the meteorite avenues changed direction, and they extended in the direction of Blue Star.

    Lan Lan once again sighed: "Hei Hei, you are really awesome!"

    Xiao Shui Ren was very embarrassed: "I only know this..."

    "It's already great!" Lan Lan said, pulling Xiao Shui Ren's hand With his hand, he took him directly to Blue Star.

    The two children were running out of breath, and no matter how they ran, there were always meteorites paving the way for them.

    Finally, they arrived at the outskirts of Blue Star. Lan Lan still wanted to go in, but the little water man didn't move.

    Lanlan blinked: "Heihei?"

    Xiao Shuiren shook his head and took half a step back: "I can't go in again."

    "Why?" Lanlan didn't understand.

    The little waterman looked at Lanlan in fear for a while, then lowered his head and said, "You didn't let me in..."

    "Ah?" Lanlan scratched her head: "Lanlan didn't let Heihei enter Blue Star? No. , Lanlan is now inviting Heihei to play at Blue Star!"

    Xiao Shuiren still didn't move: "No, you didn't let me go, you didn't let me go a long, long time ago..." "