Kusi frowned, what happened just now ? It wasn't Feng Chilang's voice, it should be that of the Blood-Greedy Leopard.

    "It must be Feng Chilang!" You Sang vowed: "There are only strange bears in Crazy Canyon, and there are no other strange beasts. The beasts that will appear in the forest, if it is not a strange bear, then it is definitely Feng Chilang! Lanlan must be there Over there!"

    Kus pursed his lips.

    Indeed, there are no other strange beasts in Crazy Canyon, and the Bloody Leopard is a strange beast from the Xinghai Highlands...

    If the Bloody Leopard will appear in the Black Forest, does that mean that the Xinghai Highlands and the Black Forest are connected?

    Maybe seeing the blood-greedy leopard will give you the answer?

    Kus stood up and walked straight towards the source of the sound.

    You Sang and Wei Chong quickly followed.

    Twenty minutes later, they reached a clearing.

    There are no greedy leopards here.

    However, the ground was in a mess, surrounded by blood, and traces of trampling by beasts and humans were everywhere...

    Herds of beasts and humans appeared here, and they fought to the death!

    "This... seems to belong to the prince?" Yousang picked up a broken S-level dagger.

    The knife was no longer usable, it was covered in blood, and the blade was curled.

    Wei Chong's face was calm, but he was already excited in his heart: "In other words, the beast's roar that I just heard was a fight between a strange beast and the prince? Looking at the situation, the weapons are broken, and the prince may be in danger? "

    Yousang didn't speak.

    Kusi didn't say anything either.

    Wei Chong realized that if he spoke any more, he might laugh out loud, so he quickly fell silent.

    "Keep walking," Kus said.

    There are more than one blood-greedy leopard in the black forest, and Shi Shu's life and death are unknown. Kus becomes more and more worried about Lan Lan's safety.

    However, after walking for more than ten minutes, Kus suddenly stopped again.

    His invisible spiritual power passes through the earth's crust and enters the depths of the earth...

    Is it an illusion? He seemed to feel that the entire forest was moving at this time?

    The small black mole quietly showed a little edge in the little girl's hand.

    After moving away those humans it didn't like that were about to get close to them, the little black mole happily retracted into the little girl's hand, and fell into a sweet dream with the little girl who was already asleep.

    ——When

    Lan Lan woke up early the next morning, she saw that the small black mole on her fingertips had begun to jump around again.

    Lanlan looked at Heihei sleepily, pursed her lips and smiled: "Heihei, you're awake."

    The little black mole ran around on the little girl's hands, so Lanlan simply spread her hands. , watching it run.

    She kept looking at it, looking at it for too long... The little black mole felt embarrassed again. It quietly got into the gap between the little girl's fingers and hid in the gap and could not come out.