They walked like this for most of the day, and when it got dark, they finally reached another mountain peak in the canyon.

    There are two peaks in Crazy Canyon. After they walked from the left valley to the right valley, they could obviously find that there were many more trees on the right valley than in the left valley.

    Because the night was not suitable for traveling, everyone decided to find a cave to stay for one night.

    But according to the prompts on the map, when they arrived at the place marked with a cave, they found that there was no cave here, only a big tree.

    "Is the map version wrong? Is this an advanced map?" Yousang said, taking out his map from his backpack.

    But after comparing it, there was no difference. The map did indicate that there was a cave here, but there was not one here.

    "How about going to the next place?" Yousang pointed to another marked point on the map: "It shows here that after passing a creek, there will be an open space. If you can't find a cave, you can spend the night in the open space. At least the surroundings are open, and any danger can be seen immediately."

    Everyone followed the map's instructions and walked towards the open space.

    As a result, I walked and walked and walked, but I didn’t see any clearing or even the creek.

    Lanlan woke up from her sleep. When she opened her eyes, she found that everyone was still walking in the dark forest.

    Lanlan yawned, rubbed her eyes, and muttered vaguely: "Dad, haven't you arrived yet?"

    Kusi touched the little girl's hair and whispered: "You can sleep with you."

    Lanlan had two little hands. Holding her arms around her father's neck, she rested her chin on his shoulder, staring at the dark woods behind her, becoming more and more confused.

    Hey, didn't they just pass by here?

    "Stop." At this moment, Shi Shu, who was walking in front, suddenly spoke. He stared at the surroundings with a calm expression. After a moment, he reached out and touched a big brown tree next to him, and rubbed a sharp mark on the tree with his fingertips. scratches.

    Yousang saw the scratch and was puzzled: "This is..."

    "I left it." Shi Shu said, frowning tightly.

    Sure enough, the worst happened.

    The young man pursed his lips: "We are lost."

    Lost?

    How could you get lost?

    Didn't they follow the map?

    Moreover, even if there is no map, after visiting so many deadly training grounds, I still have some impression of how big Te Jiaozhou is and what the routes are in each area.

    "Are you sure we're lost? We're obviously following the right route..." Yousang still couldn't believe it.

    Mianfeng was actually suspicious before. His poisonous wound had not healed yet, and his face was already a little pale after walking for so long.

    He found a stone and sat down, spread out the map, and slowly examined every marked point on the map.

    After a while, the young man suddenly said: "Who still remembers how we came from the opposite mountain peak?"

    Everyone gathered around, gesturing on the map to show Mianfeng the way.

    "It's right here, coming from this line..."