The mouth of the bottle slowly moved to his mouth...

    Wei Chong quietly clenched his fist in the distance.

    It's getting closer, it's about to drink the bottle of poisonous water...

    "Big brother!" Lanlan suddenly hugged Brother Yousang's arm.

    As soon as his lips touched the mouth of the bottle, Yousang looked at his arm that was pressed down by the little girl in confusion: "What's wrong?"

    Lanlan didn't know what to say. She just felt that the bad brother had a bad heart. They didn't You should drink the bad brother's water: "Don't drink it!"

    "Why can't you drink it?" Over there, Wei Chong dug his nails into his palms. He forced himself to calm down: "I've never drank that water. , why do you dislike me?"

    Lan Lan wanted to say that she didn't dislike the bad brother...

    but she really didn't believe in the bad brother...

    Does not believing in him count as dislike?

    Before the little girl could figure it out, Yousang had quickly capped the bottle: "Okay, then I won't drink."

    Wei Chong: "!"

    Wei Chong's voice was tight: "You won't drink if she tells you not to. ?"

    You Sang looked at Wei Chong strangely and said matter-of-factly: "Yes, she won't let me drink, so I won't drink. What's the problem?"

    Wei Chong choked, and his voice was gritted: "She didn't say why. You can't drink! Could it be that I will hurt you?"

    Yousang looked indifferent: "Then I don't care, I will do whatever Lanlan asks me to do, and I won't do anything she doesn't let me do. She is much better than me. , I will definitely listen to her! Why are you so excited?"

    Wei Chong: "..."

    [Hahahaha, I laughed so hard! Yousang, you are a 3S user, can you have some backbone? He actually listens to everything Lanlan says hahahaha Well done! ]

    [Those who don’t know better think that Lanlan is your mother, a mama’s boy, right? (Pointing)]

    [Yousang never disappoints me, he really knows that Lanlan is much better than him! ]

    Seeing that the bottle of water was gently put down by them, Wei Chong couldn't bear it anymore!

    It seems that the only option is to be tough.

    But...

    his mental power was concentrated in his hands, and Wei Chong's cold gaze slowly focused on You Sang's neck.

    Do you want to attack Yusang now? Yousang is still very weak now. If he takes action, he does have a chance to succeed.

    However, the little girl with unknown fighting ability was beside him again.

    If she causes trouble again, can he still seriously injure Yousang within three moves? It must be within three moves, because once he attacks Yousang with more than three moves, the organizer will determine that he has violated the rules and force him to withdraw from the competition, and then his mission will be completely failed.