Chapter 2

Of course I googled her. I stood up for 3 hours straight, searching for one sign of her existence and when I finally did, I grinned proudly to myself.

The only social media she had. It was a facebook account with no profile pictures or posts. But according to the birth date, the woman was 27, which was on point.

I had to do it. It was my only chance, plus even if the account wasn't hers, I'd still be talking to a 27 years old woman anyway soo... a win, win situation. I sound like a perv.

I typed a message in the text box. Just press send. Do it. I kept my slightly shaky index finger above the 'send' button, waiting for myself to man up and tap it. But what if she doesn't want to hear from me? Come on Grace... everyone loves you. She's totally gonna be kicking her feet and all if you send her that message. Ugh but what if she hates me? Meh.. how could she though? I'm literally the best. She probably does hate me though.

I took a deep breath and finally sent it.

Me: "Hey, cutie pie. Text me back for some fresh feet pics💕🥰😍"

I smirked proudly at my message and waited. She had to know it was me. My facebook profile was filled with pictures of my cats and who else from her life could be that obsessed with cats?

I stared at the screen for what felt like days. It was 2 am and my heart skipped a beat when I saw her being active. I widened my eyes and noticed how she saw my text. My heart was racing and I waited for her to write a snarky message back or something. I waited and waited.

Nothing. She wrote me absolutely nothing. I groaned when I saw how she wasn't active anymore. I rolled my eyes and decided to write another message for her because who knows... maybe she didn't know it was me after all.

Me:"This is Grace Miller from the bar btw"

I pressed enter. It didn't took her long to see my message. When I saw the three dots moving, I grinned so hard that my jaw almost betrayed me.

Amy:"I know." She texted, making my grin literally evaporate from my face. I rolled my eyes and sighed, thinking of what to text next.

Me:"Feet pics?"

Amy:"You're weird"

Me:"You love me😁"

Amy:"I don't."

Me:"Watchu doin rn?"

Amy:"Watching a movie"

Me:"Without me🥺"

She stopped texting. I rolled my eyes.

Me:"Youre mean u cant jus leav me on seen"

Amy:"You're annoying"

Me:"Says the one who leaves ppl on seen 👎👎 boo hoo"

She stopped texting again. I groaned out loud.

Me:"Can we meet again sometime?"

For a moment, I thought she would ignore me again but she answered eventually.

Amy:"I didn't quite enjoy our last interaction, so no."

Me:"Awh come on... you loved it (and me) deep down"

Amy:"You're delusional"

Me:"Pleasss pleass pleassssssss"

Amy:"Grace."

Me:"Pleasssssss🥺🥺🥺🥺😿😿😿😿"

Amy:"Fine."

I smirked proudly at my screen. It was my emojis, I'm telling you.