Reunion with love (Ft. Kim Taehyung)

Kim Taehyung!

The world most handsome man of the year 2023 from 2017. Girls are getting into his pants but he humbly refusing all of them. He is being shipped with many idols and his bandmate Jeon Jungkook too. 

A tear left your eyes, remembering the incident six years back how you left him when he was about share his appearance in Hwarang drama with your favorite actor Park Seo Joon. You thought you were a hindrance to him as you were told by his manager.

"Let's breakup Taehyung. I fell out of love" you told and went from there.

You looked at your son, Kim Seong Woo who is being exact copy of his father not to mention he born on the same day of his father 30 Dec 2018. He is looking for the best gift to his idol aka father and his dog Yontan. You gifted Yontan for Taehyung when he was announced as world's most handsome man by the time, he was only 8 months baby. After a month of this you left him. You always regretted for leaving him, but you are happy that because you left him, he became the most successful man at such young age. 

Suddenly you heard, "Jimini Hyung careful! what if we got caught?" Jungkook's voice reached your ears. Your legs stop on hearing it. 

"Yah! Jungkook ah! Just close your mouth armies would find by your voice" Jimin replied. You feared of getting caught. Jimin knows you well. As you all studied in same school other members also know you to be exact you are dear to BTS members.

They are just back from their service for military. With gathering all courage, you bought the fan meet ticket just for your son. 

"Mumma" You heard you son calling. 

"Yeah Baby!" You responded by lifting him up. 

"See What I got for My Tae Tae.. A winter bear, but how will I give him?." He asked while making a pout.

"Baby what I told you I will take you to next fan meet right. I have already got tickets for it." You said he is clapping his hands happily. 

"Will Taetae accept my gift? He asked in puppy eyes. 

"Ofc no one can resist your cuteness Baby" You told while kissing his cheeks. When you let him down his eyes widened staring a figure behind you

"Jimin" He whispered.

"Y/N" He called you while removing his mask, but you made him wear the mask again.

"What are you doing here? Jimin! It's not safe for you" You whisper yelled him. 

Jimin suddenly picked up Seong Woo and playing with him throwing up and down in air. Jungkook is shocked to see you there.

"Noona!" He called you in shock. You smiled at him ruffling his hairs which was his favorite from you. He hugged you tightly. 

"I missed you Where have you went?" He asked you cutely hugging you more tightly. You patted his back.

"What is your name champ?" Jimin asked Seong Woo.

"Kim Seong Woo" he said giggling. Jimin is quite shocked to hear his surname 'Kim' that wasn't your surname too. He carefully examined him only to find him he has Taehyung's features asked Jungkook to take him as he does as same.

"So, Y/N mind explaining" Jimin asked you. You just looked down not knowing what to tell and not understanding what he asks. "I know you aren't someone who fell out of your love that you have on Taehyung and carry his baby in your womb." He added.

"How is he?" she asked.

"He is good but not by inside he still claims you as Yoan tan's mother to him." he replied.