Chapter 5

" Jackson a moment." A voice called out.

I glanced up to see a face I did not expect, Rayne.

"Rayne" I said in shock as I took a step forward.

She then hugged me and I returned it.

"It's you it's really you." She exclaimed in a soft whisper .

I smiled softly and comforted her.

" Ofcourse I promised didnt I." I answered as we de-tangled from the embrace .

I then stopped her aura was near, god she was still here but as I swore she won't meet my eyes ever and I'll live by that.

We finally reached the big house as the cabin heads sat down and the gods stood behind their children. I stood to the corner with Rayne besides me as she talked about something that happened at camp Jupiter.

"Your not siting seaweed brain" Clarissa called out.

I gave her a small smile but shook my head if I did I'll get too comfortable and then it would be harder to leave and that is not what I want to unfold.

"Am good thanks" I answered.

The meeting began with discussions that I did not pay heed to as I thought of how I would find that girl. Since she hated crowds probably she is always alone but.

"Percy Percy" a voice called out.

I glanced up to see everyone eyeing me and some with worried expressions.

"Hmm" I answered giving them a guilty smile .

Chiron sighed.

"We were asking if their is anything that you want to tell the council and the reason you came back" Chiron answered.

I cursed silently, in the name of chaos what have I gotten myself into. This is not what I had planned not at all.

"Oh uhm" I began as I stood up straight and took a step forward.

"I came because I wanted to propose" I said before I could stop myself.

Everyone looked at me like I had grown a second head. Like they could not believe it but I had not even finished my sentence, wait no they can't be thinking I have to correct them.

" I ..." Before I could continue I was cut off by Aphrodite screeching like metal on metal.

"Ahhh Percy is getting married" she said as she flung herself at me .

I looked at her with so much confusion.

"Is that true son" Posiedon called out .

"Father I have no idea what she is saying am not getting married." I answered whilst trying to pull the woman off me.

" Well ofcourse not his here to court her ." She continued with her fantasy with a smile plastered.

I was about to oppose her when a voice rang out in my head.

'Idiot it's your best cover take it.' Dj said .

I sighed I knew he was right , oh well I guess I was defeated how fucking coincidental.

I cleared my throat well it's now or never.

"Well yes I came to try and court someone I like but not propose as I want to take things slow." I said as my cheeks flared with embarassment from the outcome, as DJ's laughter echoed in my head stupid snake!

All of them looked astounded like I had said the most intriguing thing, that's when Piper and Rachel threw themselves at me claiming they were so proud of me and how as they are my female best friends they shall appoint themselves to help.

Lord what the hell did I get myself into , I thought quietly.

I finally pired every female off me, as I took a deep breathe.

"Actually I am his best friend so I have the job." Clarissa yelled ontop of Piper and Rachel.

"Lies Percy who is your best friend." Rachel said with her hands crossed .

Shut how did I get myself into this . I glanced up Nico's eyes said answer wisely the gods still looked shocked at the revelation.

"That is besides the point here well now you so I guess the meeting is adjourned so bye." I answered in haste.

I then turned around to make my way out of the basement.

"Percy hold who do you intend to court?" Zeus asked

Shit, shit shit shit .I had not thought that far I had not thought that far.

"That my king is a secret for now. So if you shall excuse me I have to got rest I am tried from journey." I answered as I turned and left the room.

The meeting room

The whole room was quiet Percy wants to date someone, no one said a word especially a certain three goddess who do not want to admit their hearts were jealous of Percy liking another.

" Imagine if it isn't a camper?" Piper stated.

"What do you mean ?" Nico asked

"Well Percy is liked by all and what if he doesn't want to say because he likes a god I can not say if it's major or minor but it's a possibility." She exclaimed.

Everyone went silent quietly poundering this thought .

"That my dear you are absolutely right the woman in Perseus' heart is .......

Author's Note
Hope you liked this chapter I tried making it longer than the others make sure to like and vote and thanks so much for the reads.

Question of the day: what is your favourite series to binge ?