Ruan Ning nodded.
  After Chu Dingfeng fled from the community, he took Zhao Darui and his family to the villa area.
  This place was visited by two groups of people later, but they found that everything was gone and they could only leave with some valuable-looking things.
  It is far away from the city, and only a few teams can find a way to get here.
  Chu Dingfeng settled here. He lived in a big villa and had no shortage of food and drink. Chu Dingfeng was very happy for a while.
  But he soon discovered the disadvantage of living here, that is, there are no people in the villa area, let alone women.
  Without a woman, there would be no golden finger. Chu Dingfeng gradually became anxious and vented his energy on Zhao Nana.
  For such a long time, Zhao Nana failed to get pregnant.
  Chu Dingfeng was unhappy. He scolded Zhao Nana every day for being unable to have children, and suspected that she was a fake virgin. She had been fucked too many times before and was unable to have children.
  Zhao Nana shed tears every night.
  Chu Dingfeng wanted to find a way from outside, leaving early and coming back late every day, in disguised form of depriving their family of food, making Zhao Nana's younger brother starve and lose weight, and making the Zhao family secretly wipe their tears.
  The next day, Zhao Darui suddenly developed a fever.
  No experts have named this disease. Everyone calls it the doomsday virus, and people who get sick are called doomsday diseases. ▃思▃Rabbit▃Documents▃Share▃and▃Online▃Read▃Read▃Zhao
  Darui’s wife Cheng Jiaoyue was quickly infected, and the two of them lay in bed unable to get up.
  Zhao Nana had no choice. She didn't like Zhao Darui, but she had a close relationship with Cheng Jiaoyue.
  She could only go to Chu Dingfeng and ask her husband to take out the medicine.
  Chu Dingfeng was already very impatient at this time. On the one hand, Zhao Nana was never pregnant. You must know that he has a golden finger, and it stands to reason that women are easy to give birth to.
  On the other hand, he felt that Zhao Darui was an unlucky person. Ever since he got together with him, he had been extremely unlucky.
  Chu Dingfeng said: "Myrrh, where can I get antipyretics? Do you know the current price of an antipyretic?"
  "You can't even conceive a child, and you still want me to give you medicine?"
  Zhao Nana didn't know. ‌Chu Dingfeng could trigger the golden finger and said depressedly: "Husband, why do you always push me to get pregnant? I can't tell whether I am pregnant or not in the first two months. Besides, how can I give birth if I am pregnant in this situation? What do you hope? Is your child born at the end of the world?"
  Chu Dingfeng sneered: "That means you think too much. Anyway, you just have to give birth, and I promise to feed you."
  At this point, he suddenly narrowed his eyes: "Zhao Nana, I said, why don't you You're pregnant, you won't
  take medicine secretly, right?" Zhao Nana's eyes widened: "How is it possible, where can I get medicine? I also want to ask you to give my mother an antipyretic medicine, otherwise she really won't be able to survive."
  Chu Dingfeng pouted: "What kind of medicine is there? My medicine is only for my women."
  After saying this, Chu Dingfeng suddenly smiled sinisterly at Zhao Nana: "You can take medicine if you want, I remember you. Mom is about ten years younger than your dad, and she is also pretty. She married her because your dad was rich."
  Zhao Nana didn't react: "Husband, what do you mean?"
  Chu Dingfeng said slowly: "You Guess what I mean."
  Zhao Nana's heart suddenly turned upside down and she even wanted to vomit.
  She felt that she must have thought wrong. Although Chu Dingfeng was unreliable and had a bad personality, he was not so shameless and despicable.
  Leaving the master bedroom, Zhao Nana looked at her parents' room from a distance, always feeling that they were dying.
  Zhao Nana felt pain in her heart and decided not to sleep with Chu Dingfeng tonight. It was best to let Chu Dingfeng beg her to go back to the master bedroom. Then she could take the opportunity to get antipyretic medicine.
  She went to her four-year-old brother's room and planned to make do with it for the night.
  Unfortunately, Zhao Nana was still too naive. Little did she know that after she left, Chu Dingfeng swaggered into Zhao Darui and Cheng Jiaoyue's room.
  He was really shameless, and he knew the virtues of Zhao Darui, so he made his intentions simple and straightforward.