QY

"JILL, I DON'T know what you are talking about."

"Tell me, Jaxavion! I'm the one who did those scars to you, right? And don't fucking lie to me!" mariin niyang ani. She gritted her teeth as her body trembled.

Tears welled up in the corner of her eyes as her heart fell into an endless pit. Nahihirapan na siyang huminga, at kung ano-anong senaryo ang pumasok sa kanyang utak.

Siya. . . Siya ang may gawa no'n kay Jack.

Naibaba niya ang kanyang cellphone at humagulhol nang tuluyan. What the fuck did she do? Why did she. . . do that to Jack?

Why did she stab him?

"No, Jill! Shit. I'm coming in."

Narinig niya ang malakas na pagbukas ng pinto na mas lalo niyang ikinaiyak. She buried her face in her palms.

She doesn't know how to face him after. . . what she did to him.

How can she do that to the man she loves?

Arms wrapped around her, and Jack's warm embrace made her cry even more. His smiles and the way he cares for her flash in her mind like a slideshow, making her question if she ever deserves to see that smile and his gentleness.

The answer would be no.

She felt Jack caressed her back. Sunod-sunod na pinatakan nito ng halik ang tuktok ng kanyang ulo na mas nakapagpatindi ng bigat sa kanyang dibdib. His kisses. . . remind her of her sins.

"J-Jack. . . I'm sorry. I'm sorry. . . I tried to kill you," she managed to mutter in between her sobs. Hindi niya na halos makilala ang sariling boses dahil sa pag-iyak. Her shoulders are shaking, at tanging pagtangis niya ang maririnig sa kanyang opisina.

Fuck. Just. . . why?

"Shh, Jill. No. You didn't do anything wrong, okay? Hmm?" He kissed her head again, adding to the heaviness in her chest.

Her stomach twisted as the horrible truth started to sink into her mind. Her dream, stabbing Jack, was real.

Mariin siyang umiling-iling sa lalaki. Nahihirapan na siyang huminga, and his vision is blurry due to the amount of tears that her eyes had shed.

I don't deserve your love, Jaxavion.

"I DON'T KNOW, Enesha! She kept on insisting that she tried to kill me."

Naalimpungatan siya nang makarinig ng boses. Gusto niyang magmulat ng mga mata, but her eyelids feel heavy, and something is telling her to listen to what Jaxavion will say.

"Shit, no! I can't risk it! Telling her would mean losing her!"

Telling her? What does it mean?

"She also kept on talking about Kevan the Servant, and I don't know who the hell is that. Fuck, Enesha! What did we do?" His voice was a mixture of frustration and guilt, and she was curious about where those emotions came from.

But. . . if Jack is not Kevan, then maybe it's Enesha? Shit. But. . . Enesha? No. . . No. Wala siguro itong alam.

Ano ang pinag-uusapan ng magkakapatid?

She's sure it has something to do with her.

"I should tell her about my past, then," seryosong saad nito at bumuntonghininga. Narinig niyang ibinaba nito ang cellphone. Nananatili siyang nakapikit.

Jaxavion's past. . .

"Jill, I know you're awake. No need to pretend."

Napasinghap siya sa narinig at nagmulat ng mga mata. She is, indeed, a lame actor.