QT

JUST WHAT THE fuck is this? The message led her here. . . Send Up's site.

https://sndup.net/f4vk/

Kung hindi niya lang alam kung ano ang Send Up, she would really think that those were just some jumbled letters she needed to decode again. And she came to the conclusion that whoever has sent her this game. . . must be someone who knows the sites that she knows.

Maybe the hacker also searched her history, that's why. But she cannot just shrug off the possibility of the hacker being someone. . . who's close to her.

And she already has someone in mind. . . pero ayaw niyang magpadalos-dalos. She doesn't want to jump into conclusion lalo na't wala siyang matibay na ebidensya.

She adjusted her eyeglasses and put her phone inside the pocket of her pajamas. Heaving a deep breath, she twisted the doorknob and went outside. Bumaba siya, at kaagad niyang nakita si Jack sa sala. Kaagad itong napangiti nang malawak nang masilayan siya, and his expression made a grin break on her lips.

"Done?"

She nodded and adjusted her eyeglasses. "Yep."

"Come here." He tapped the space beside him, at ngiti-ngiti naman siyang pumunta roon at umupo. He wrapped his arm around her body, and she leaned her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. She could only sigh as every beat of his heart calmed her senses.

Kahit anong mangyari, Jaxavion is, and will always be, her peace.

"The warm bath must have been effective. Glad to see that you can now work properly, Jill," ani nito pero may pang-aasar sa boses kaya 'di niya mapigilang ipaikot ang kanyang mga mata.

"Yeah, Jack. Whatever. Kung hindi ako kaagad uminom ng gamot talagang lalagnatin ako." Tiningala niya ito at tinaasan ng kilay. Lumamlam ang mga mata nito at saka itinaas ang kamay upang haplusin ang kanyang buhok.

"I'm sorry. I should have been more—"

"Uy, no! I like it rough, Jack!" Mariin siyang umiling sa lalaki, trying to show him that it was her choice. Kagustuhan niya iyon, so he shouldn't feel guilty!

Jack blinked as if he didn't expect to hear that from her. Maya't maya ay napangisi ito at saka pinitik ang kanyang noo.

"My Jill, you're becoming a lot wilder than before." Nanggigigil na pinatakan nito ng halik ang kanyang pisngi, making her blow air to prevent her senses from going wild.

Goddamn, Jaxavion.

"And so are you. Tell me," sumingkit ang kanyang mga mata, "galawang virgin ba 'yon? Mukhang hindi, eh."

Mahina pa itong napasinghap na para bang hindi inaasahan ang narinig kaya tinaasan niya ito ng kilay.

"I watch porn, Jilyanzel." He threw her a playful look and fixed her bangs. Pinamulahan siya ng mukha.

Of course, he does. Kahit siya rin naman. . .

The corner of his lips curled upwards as if reading what was on her mind.

"You're blushing. Gusto mo ba mag-movie marathon tayo sa PornHu—aray! Oo na! Disney princess na lang!" Napangiwi ito nang kinurot niya ang tenga nito! Tangina! Nang-aasar na naman!

What's wrong with watching porn, huh? Legal age na naman siya!

Kapwa sila natigilan nang tumunog ang cellphone ni Jack. It's a beat she never heard before, and she's sure Jackson made it. Malamyos iyon at cute pakinggan. It gives off that bubbly vibes, and flashing on Jaxavion's screen was a name.

Baby Guinevere calling. . .

Guinevere, his niece.

Sumilay ang malawak na ngiti sa mga labi ni Jack bago pinulot ang cellphone. Kita niya pa ang pagpindot nito sa loudspeaker bago itinapat ang phone sa tenga. His other arm is still wrapped around her.