"Because we weren't born in a hospital that's why." I said.

"Were you born out of the country?" Another cop asked.

"No... We were born in a illegal cage fights, the only way you'll find my name is if you look hard enough." I said.

"Why don't you come down to the police station." The cops said.

"I rather not, I'm not Tb/n." I said.

"Well we can't prove that until we do a dna test on you." The cops said.

"You realize twins can have similar dna, right?" I asked.

"We know, but since there's no proof. We can't let you leave our vision." One of the cops said.

"How long will this take, I got work to do." I asked.

"About an hour," one of the cops said.

"Can I at least eat my lunch? I haven't eaten in two days." I said.

"Of course, after we take a dna sample." One of the cops said.

I sighed. "Fine, whatever.".

~

After I gave a dna sample and ate my lunch. The cops came in with two more cops. "That's him, the dna matches. That's Tb/n.".

"You gotta be fucking serious?" I asked.

"Sir, get up and put your hands behind your back." The other two cops.

I see the two cops who took me in were grinning at me. "The fuck you two grinning at? This ain't no damn show.".

The two cops stops grinning as the other two turned their heads. "You two sure, this is Tb/n L/n?".

The two cops that were grinning looks at the other two cops then at me. "Yes, sir.".

"Are you fucking serious?! You two were grinning early, I'm literally Tb/n's fucking brother! I've been walking the streets for years." I said in anger.

"You need to calm down." The cops said.

"Fuck you! I got a fucking job, and I'm late for work. Redo the damn dna test, you owe me that at least." I said.

"We already did, you popped up as Tb/n.".

"I told you, that twins have similar dna." I said.

Two of the cops that's new came towards me and pinned me onto the wall then put handcuffs on me. One of the cops pulled me off the wall and pushed me to a cell door. "Walk,".

As I walk pass the two cops that took me in. "I'll be back for you two later, just wait and see." I said.

~End of Flashback~

"Then again I'm in no hurry to go back, it's warm here and I'll get some food with my weight back up. Plus i don't have to fight anymore or be on guard as I sleep." I thought, as I'm comfortable on this soft bed. "I wonder how Tb/n's doing?".

"Number 07," I open my eyes to Hajime right there. "Let's go, it's time for lunch.".

I sit up with my back popping in the process then stood up to my feet.

"I wonder what we're having today?" Nico asked.

"Honestly, I don't really care as long as it's good." I said.

"You Inmates are having grilled meats, rice, fruits, grilled vegetables, and because the chef wants to be nice, he's letting you chose your drink. It's either pop, tea, water, it don't matter." Hajime said.

"I haven't had pop or tea in years." I said.

"Really?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, we couldn't afford it back then." I said.

"How come?" Nico asked.

"We were really poor back then before the accident and after that me and my brother we were homeless at sixteen." I said.

"Really?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, my parents didn't make it out of the accident but me and my brother got out with deathly injuries though." I said.

"What kind of accident was it?" Hajime asked.

"Fire accident... Someone put our 'apartment' building on fire." I said.

"So is that why you were caught stealing? Because you were homeless?" Nico asked.

"You get really desperate for food and water especially during the summer when it's really hot that's when I was caught. My brother Y/n warned me about stealing from the same spot over and over, but I didn't listen. I kinda wished I did listened." I said.

"So you have a brother?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, my twin brother Y/n. His more level headed and laid back than me, I'm a little hot headed." I said.

"A little? By the what I read In your file, you're a back talker and violent as hell to the guards." Hajime said.

"I only do it if they deserve it and those guards deserved it, they were a pain in my ass." I said.

Hajime chuckled to himself.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone I hope you guys like this chapter

Thoughts?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Have a good day/night everyone!