CONSUMED , act one

ACT ONE
SON OF NEPTUNE

NOAH RIVERA had been at camp half-blood since before she could even remember.

From what Chiron had told her, her father dropped her off on the porch of the big house when she was probably only a few months old. He never said anything else, it was like the memory hurt him.

Noah met Annabeth Chase when she was seven. The two had instantly clicked, becoming best friends faster then you could say "best friends".

Annabeth would always choose Noah to be on her side in capture the flag, she would take walks with her at night when Noah's dreams scared her awake, and help her with classes because Annabeth was smart and Noah was, well, not.

Noah was never really close to Percy Jackson though. Sure they went to the same camp for 4 or 5 years, he was best friends with her best friend, and they fought together in the battle of Manhattan, but they never really became friends.

Percy was the type of person to Noah where she could pass him, wave, say 'how are you' and actually get a reply that she cared about.

He was also one of the few people who didn't seem scared of her because of her parentage. He would willingly talk to her in a dark room and not run away saying she was trying to suffocate him with shadows.

Because of that, she didn't hesitate to volunteer to search for him when he went missing.

Which is how she ended up at camp Jupiter.

NOAH RIVERA
- as described

xvi , daughter of nyx , descendant of Apollo

PERCY JACKSON - as described
FRANK ZHANG - as described
HAZEL LEVESQUE - as described
ANNABETH CHASE - as described

AUTHOR TALKS!!
I said in one of the authors notes in gods and monsters that I would publish this one I finished act one, and I finished it so now I'm publishing this.