ch. 5

My hairstylist was able to get me in and had a wig on hand for me. At the last 20 minutes I was almost done with my hair so i shoot Ezra a text to come get me

hey i just got done with my hair, can you come get me?
read: 1:13
the fuck? how you bring me here then cant come get me
read: 1:19
you dont have to worry about me anymore.
read: 1:25

As soon as im about to send her another text, she walks in the salon door. "you look so pretty ma" she said. i reply with "nah fuck that, why you kept leaving me on read? fuck type of shit you got goin on? you shouldve never came to my door, i dont know why i let you in. you being sneaky and need to get the fuck out my way, my uber outside" I said in frustration. Im so mad. I can't believe it. I dont want to hear anything she has to say. I know she was being sneaky or with someone else. Then I had to check myself, shes not my girlfriend and I know me catching feeling would be a terrible thing. But who could blame me, we laid together last night. I felt safe while her arms were wrapped around me.

When my uber dropped me off at my apartment I walk to the elevator as it opens I see Alicia and Tia kissing. "best friends huh?" and walked off. Im so fed up with the lies and bullshit. I felt too pretty to be crying but I couldn't hold the tears in, "why me" i ask myself. "boom boom boom" 3 knocks at my door. im not expecting anyone and as sad as i am i dont want to answer it, when i do open it though its Ezra with the prettiest pink roses with money around them. " you been crying? did i make you cry?" she asks. "im fine, and no. i cant accept this. i can't continue this little thing we have, i cant catch feelings." I replied. she explained herself and tells me she had been sitting outside the entire time i was in the salon and thought i could see her which is why she never responded to me. I didn't want to believe it. I couldnt. My trust is so messed up i dont know what to believe.

Once again some how she makes her way into my apartment and as we are in my bed she pulls out a casamigos bottle. "who drinking that?" i asked. "take a shot" she replied. 5 shots in im ready to take off my clothes and go to bed. "can I kiss you?" I ask. As my bottoms come off, one thing leads to another.