ch. 1

"What time will you be coming over" Alicia asked. Lord knows I don't want anything to do with this girl, "give me 30 minutes." Mori replied. Im Xiomori, a 19 year old girl trying to get herself figured out. I recently moved in a condo in downtown chicago leaving all if my family behind in California. I moved here to have a better life with my girlfriend Alicia, but things have only gotten worse since ive been here.
        As I walk to the elevator to go downstairs to Alicia apartment, being on my phone Im not paying attention to anything. "you getting on or what?" a tall darkskin girl with dreads, she smelled and looked so good I didnt even care how rudely she asked. "damn my bad. whats your name? you live here?" I replied. "do I know you? you got a lot of questions. Im ezra" Im confused on why she so rude so Im choosing not to say anything back, lord knows how I get. In the matter of seconds to a minute im at Alicia's floor.

come to the door
read: 8:27

        "im only staying for a hour, wassup?" I say as I enter her apartment. " man my bad about last night, I told you we been best friends for a long time, Tia dont mean shit to me." Alicia replied. I dont believe a word this girl says, I dont know why im allowing her to stay in my life. as the hour passes by I tell Alicia im getting tired and should head back upstairs.

         Before going back to my place, i began thinking about the things ive ate, it was nothing, I hadnt eaten since 2 when i was out shopping, checking the time it was going on 9:45. I couldn't think of anything being open besides wingstop, my favorite. As I pull up I see a black Benz with 5% tents, this car has always been my dream car so I HAD to see who was driving this. As im waiting in my car to be nosey, i get a phone call. "hey mom, im getting food ill call you when I get back home." As soon as I looks back up, the Benz is gone.