𓆰 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭.

Începe de la început

"No, you didn't." She leans slightly forward, already invested in what he has to say, which he notices, and he can't help but be filled with joy at this; not many truly listen to what Aro says unless he's speaking to the guard or his brothers about a trial, but sometimes even then, they're hardly interested.

There's a moment of silence before he begins to speak again. "The best I can describe my gift is... being flooded with information, and feelings, all at once with a mere touch of ones skin. I can see beyond just words and images, but also see into the deepest desires of others. The thought behind every feeling and moment. The more I focus, the more I can see in vivid detail, nearly like I lived those moments myself. Every fear, happiness, and sadness one can possess, I see. It is a very invasive gift, and I would not wish to enforce it on you without your approval, of course." He assures softly as he finishes, his eyes locking into Amara's which sparkle in the light.

And from the way they stare into hers, she knows that his assurances are true. His consideration makes her feel so warm — consideration isn't something she's used to experiencing from anyone, well, except from the two other kings, and she hasn't even known them two days yet.

"Thank you." She says.

Aro smiles at her. "Most certainly."

They listen to the water until Amara speaks up again. "I wonder if I'll have a gift." She thinks aloud. The idea thrills and fascinates her. She wonders what it must feel like to feel powerful against others.

Aro shifts his gaze to her. "Do you plan on being turned?"

"I haven't really made the decision yet, but I'm heavily considering it." She tells him, dipping her hand back in the water, remembering what she and Marcus talked about in the library.

The corners of Aro's lips pull up into another smile. "That is wonderful news. And as for your gift, it is hard to say what it could be. Often gifts will show signs in humans before their transition, have you noticed anything?"

She thinks, but really can't come up with anything that could equate to her having a gift. "No." She slightly frowns.

"Some gifts do not appear in humans, it truly depends." He tells her. "You very well could have one."

She nods. "Did you have any signs as a human?" She asks.

"Ah, I do not remember any of my human life, so I am not sure." He informs.

"Really?" She asks. "Nothing?"

"Nothing." He affirms. "All I know is that I am from Greece, but that was not hard to figure out after I awoke."

"Huh." Amara sort of wishes that'd happen to her this second. Well, maybe not this last day, but the other 23 years? She wishes she didn't have those memories, or the feelings they bring when she recalls back to them.

"How long did that take?" She asks, her head tilting to the side.

"For my human memories to fade? Around 600 years or so for all of them to disappear, I'd say." He answers, and her eyes widen.

"How old are you?" She asks another question, realizing she doesn't quite know any of the kings ages yet.

"Somewhere near 3,000 years." Amara feels her eyes bulge out of her head at his answer.