Seeing Wang Xiaoquan go to the kitchen, Chen Jun bumped into Qin Han's arm mischievously, and whispered with some envy: "Not bad, brother, brother, I'm a little envious of your good luck. How can you find such a place?" A clean child? Does he have any brothers or sisters? Please introduce him to me..." This is the benefit of cultivation. The pure aura always makes strangers feel close to and like them unconsciously. I guess if Wang is If Xiaoquan had not cultivated his true nature, it would have taken a lot of effort to gain the approval of Chen Jun and the other three. I have to say, sometimes, the first impression is so incredible!

"Go, my Xiaoquan is one of a kind, it's too late for you to get greedy! Don't play with your friends' wives, Lao Chen, don't let it go..." Although he knew in his heart that his old friend was unlikely to poach him, let alone compared to the same sex. Say, Chen Jun prefers the soft and fragrant opposite sex? But Qin Han, who was extremely nervous about Wang Xiaoquan, still seemed to give a warning in a joking manner.

"I know, I know, look at your potential!" Chen Jun couldn't stand Qin Han's nervous and family-like appearance, and sneered angrily. Accustomed to seeing all kinds of handsome men and beauties approaching him with purpose, Chen Jun is naturally coveted for beautiful boys with pure temperament like Wang Xiaoquan. However, no matter how much he envied Qin Han's good luck, he would not poach his brothers. He would just look for them slowly in the future. There was no need to break up with his friends and brothers who had been friends for many years because of a boy.

"He is quite good, Lao Qin, cherish him..." Hong Chenan, who always believed that silence is golden, gave a rare compliment. You know, this person rarely praises people like this.

"Tch, as long as he's even remotely similar to your porcelain doll-like eldest brother, you think it's good!" Huang Yuening curled his lips and sneered. He had always looked down upon Hong Chen'an's eldest brother, Hong Chenping, who had been frail and sick since childhood and had a simple temperament that was no different from that of a teenage boy. That useless loser is the eldest grandson of the Hong family. He doesn't know how to protect his mother and brother. Instead, he cowardly shrinks his neck and immerses himself in his own world, pushing all his responsibilities and burdens onto his brother who is two years younger than him! They had witnessed with their own eyes how hard Hong Chenan had lived when he was a child, so they especially hated that useless wimp. If Hong Chenan hadn't protected that person like a ball of eyes, they would have beaten him several times. !

"Okay, okay, are you guys hungry? Hurry and go to the restaurant to eat..." Seeing that Hong Chenan was about to explode, Qin Han quickly diverted the attention of others. In fact, Qin Han also hates the cowardly and incompetent boss of the Hong family. Unfortunately, that guy has a good brother who attaches great importance to family ties. Hong Chenan cannot tolerate even a few words of ridicule about him. They can only try to avoid this topic, and Only Huang Yuening, who is fearless, dares to criticize the Hong family boss in front of his good brother who is twenty-four filial piety!

The White Lantern Spicy Beef is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with a strong spicy flavor. The fried beef rolls are crispy and delicious, charred on the outside and tender on the inside. The fried tripe collar is persimmon yellow in color, crisp and tender in the shape of a hedgehog, and is nourishing to the blood. Stir-fried beef liver with onions, which can nourish the liver and cure edema due to liver deficiency, chlorosis due to blood deficiency, and fatigue, which can help you lose weight; braised beef tongue with tomato sauce, which is bright red in color, neatly shaped, and delicious; and braised beef tongue with fragrant and delicious flavor that is not greasy. Kidney slices, hibiscus mutton slices with elegant color and fresh taste, braised chicken with original flavor, fresh and rich flavor, crispy chicken and clear soup, crisp and tender sea rice and celery with contrasting yellow and green colors, fresh and salty Refreshing, sour and salty braised cucumbers, shrimp and melon strips with beautiful color, crisp texture and fragrant taste, and light and refreshing green and white spinach and tofu balls. A large table of hot and fragrant food attracted several grown men who walked into the restaurant to swallow their saliva. Huang Yuening was even more exaggerated. He immediately wanted to pounce on his lover with gleaming eyes. If he didn't feel sorry for his lover, Qin Han held up his collar and glared in warning. He probably started using his chopsticks before the host came to the table.

"What are you doing in a daze? Eat quickly. There is also a pork rib soup. It will be ready soon..." When Wang Xiaoquan walked out of the kitchen carrying the fragrant rice steamed from the new rice harvested in the space on a tray, he saw that the four men were all upright. Sitting on the chair, staring at the food on the table and drooling, but not moving his chopsticks, he suddenly felt so happy that he couldn't help laughing.

"Xiaoquan, hurry up and sit down and eat together. It won't matter if the soup simmers for a while..." Qin Han quickly stood up and helped Wang Xiaoquan take off his apron. After pressing him on the chair, he rubbed his head and said softly. .

"That's right, let's eat together. It doesn't matter when we drink the soup..." Huang Yuening quickly agreed. Although he thought it didn't matter if he waited until Wang Xiaoquan came to the table, he looked at Qin Han sitting next to him with a fierce expression and secretly lamented in his heart. , The situation is not up to anyone! Lao Qin, this bastard, a guy who values ​​sex over friends!

"Yeah, Xiaoquan, stop working, let's sit down and eat together. It won't taste good when it gets cold later..." Chen Jun sniffed secretly, eh, it smells good, it smells so good!

"Well, okay, all three brothers, you're welcome..." Wang Xiaoquan was very comforted by the respect and sincerity shown to Qin Han and his three friends, and the smile on his face couldn't help but become more sincere and bright.

Huang Yuening and the others were waiting for this sentence, and they immediately started to "sweep" the dining table with their chopsticks without being polite. It has been a while since dinner time, and everyone is very hungry. In addition, Wang Xiaoquan is good at cooking, and the food he cooks is so delicious that the grown men who eat it want to swallow their tongues, and they are still childish in the meantime. They were fighting for a piece of meat. This lively and joyful scene actually made the estrangement between Wang Xiaoquan and the three people disappear, and everyone became more familiar and intimate.

"How about I cook some more dishes?" Wang Xiaoquan asked hesitantly, looking at the empty dining table in front of him and everyone's unfinished expression. He was not afraid of trouble, but mainly because he was afraid that these people would get into trouble if they ate too much. Five bowls of rice per person, this is not the amount of food an average person can eat!

"No, no, no, my stomach will burst if I eat any more..." Huang Yuening quickly waved his hands weakly. Although he still wanted to eat, there was really no room in his stomach! He is now beginning to envy Qin Han. How great it is to have a virtuous partner like Wang Xiaoquan, who can eat delicious food every day!

"That's right, I really can't eat anymore now, let's eat at night..." Chen Jun said with longing, ignoring Qin Han's cold face that suddenly darkened.

"Humph, don't push yourself too far. Why are you treating my house like a restaurant?" Qin Han snorted coldly. He and Xiaoquan didn't have much time alone together, and these guys were so restless, so irritating!

"Hey, Lao Qin, what you said is too outrageous. Who among us is following whom..."