"Well, it's so fragrant and magical. Xiaoquan, you should eat some too..." Qin Han said vaguely while devouring the roasted spirit beast meat. .

"I'm not hungry. I ate too much at dinner. Brother Qin, please eat quickly. You will need to take the Marrow Cleansing Pill later. You have to build up your strength..." Wang Xiaoquan nagged and asked, and at the same time, he read from the Qiankun Ring. He took out a jar of spiritual wine and handed it to Qin Han, "This wine is very good, try it..."

Qin Han was not polite and took a big sip from the jar of wine, squinting his eyes and savoring it intoxicatedly. After a moment, he praised in a brisk tone: "It is indeed a spiritual wine. It is really good. After drinking it, I feel very comfortable and my spirit is much better..." "

Then drink more, this wine is good for your body." ..." Wang Xiaoquan was talking happily when he accidentally glanced at Qin Han's big bird cocked between his legs. His fair little face suddenly turned red and he glared at him proudly. Qin Han, who was giggling, turned his head and looked away in embarrassment angrily, leaving only his graceful profile and red ears in Qin Han's sight.

"Okay, okay, don't be angry. It's already covered. Didn't you pay attention just now?" Qin Han held back a smile and picked up the clothes scattered not far away to cover the key parts, and went to Wang Xiaoquan's side to please him.

"Hmph, I won't argue with you this time. There will be no next time. Eat quickly..."

After Qin Han wolfed down his food and drank enough, he had no choice but to hold on to the Marrow Cleansing Pill and walk towards the sea. However, compared with the painful process of taking the genetic evolution fluid just now, the torture he suffered this time was obviously not worth mentioning. After dyeing a large area of ​​the sea water black, it generally looked the same as before, but Qin Han, whose energy and spirit had improved by more than one level, stood up from the clear sea water that had been almost purified.

"Brother Qin, don't come out yet. Practice according to the exercises I dictated..." Wang Xiaoquan, who had been paying close attention to Qin Han, said quickly when he saw this. Seeing Qin Han sinking into the sea again, he used the sound transmission technique to dictate the formula that had been engraved in his mind.

Wang Xiaoquan originally simply dictated the formulas to Qin Han, but somehow, he gradually entered the state of cultivation. He still mechanically recited the formulas that seemed to be engraved in his mind, but his body automatically entered the state of cultivation, and his consciousness Then he became unconscious.

The dazzling sun in space gradually sets, and the magnificent afterglow of the sunset spreads on the sea like a transparent veil. Gradually, the sun sets in the west and slowly disappears, replaced by the bright crescent moon hanging on the dark blue sky. Under the silvery light of the moon, the long belt-like spiritual energy emitted by the spiritual plants on Lingzhi Island seemed to have consciousness, and it happily moved toward Wang Xiaoquan, who was sitting motionless on the beach, and Qin Han, who was sinking in the sea water. Rushing through the body.

"Huh..." Wang Xiaoquan let out a long sigh, and finally opened his closed eyes. He felt so comfortable that he jumped up and stretched his body. Before he was excited about advancing to the sixth level of Qi training, he was suddenly lifted from the air. The figure jumping up in the water was startled. It took a long time before Wang Xiaoquan remembered where he was now, and shouted to Qin Han, who was splashing happily in the sea: "Brother Qin, stop flopping, put on your clothes quickly, don't catch a cold..." The monk was not The bronze body and the iron bones are immune to all diseases, but you will still catch a cold if you catch a cold!

"Xiaoquan, I rushed to the fifth level of Qi training all of a sudden, hahahaha..." Qin Han was so happy, hehe, he no longer has to worry about Xiaoquan's strange power. Now we are also monks, and our cultivation level is still higher than that of Xiaoquan. Monk (Wang Xiaoquan was at the fourth level of Qi training before), you must eat meat in your mouth these two days! \(^o^)/~

Wang Xiaoquan immediately became jealous when he heard this. He had practiced for more than a year before barely reaching the threshold of the fourth level of Qi training. Damn it, Brother Qin actually broke the record in one fell swoop and rushed to the fifth level of Qi training. , is this the huge difference between geniuses and ordinary people? Heaven, earth, it's so unfair! Wang Xiaoquan puffed up his cheeks and pursed his pink lips in a rare childlike manner. He pretended not to care and sneered: "Humph, what's the big deal? I'm at the sixth level of Qi training now, which is higher than you!"

"What?! You're not Are you saying that you are at the fourth level of Qi training now?" Le Zizi thought about why Qin Han was dumbfounded by Wang Xiaoquan's behavior.

"I just made a breakthrough..." Wang Xiaoquan rolled his eyes angrily.

"Uh, haha, is Xiaoquan sleepy? Let's go back to the room and sleep..." The slow Qin Han finally noticed that Wang Xiaoquan was strange, and quickly picked up his clothes and wrapped them around the key parts, and rubbed himself next to Wang Xiaoquan to please him. Although he regrets that he may have missed a good opportunity and lost all the fat in his mouth, the confident Qin Han firmly believes that with his talent and diligence, he will surpass Xiaoquan sooner or later. When that time comes, hehe...

Wang Xiaoquan also I wasn't really angry with him, but I was just angry for a moment. Without saying anything, I took Qin Han's hand and walked out of the room.

"Wow, it's already past three in the morning! Go to bed quickly, we have to go out to sea with Yu Lei and the others tomorrow..." Wang Xiaoquan looked at the wall clock on the wall and exclaimed. He didn't expect it to be so late. It really means "cultivation has no time"!

"I'm going to take a shower first, Xiaoquan, do you want to come with us?" Qin Han cast a flirtatious look at Wang Xiaoquan and teased with a slight curl in the corner of his mouth.

"No! I took a shower after I woke up in the afternoon. You go quickly, I'll go to bed first..." Wang Xiaoquan firmly refused, thinking angrily, what time of day it is now, Brother Qin really still has energy. toss!

"Well, go to sleep, good night..." Qin Han went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He came out feeling refreshed in his nightgown. He climbed onto the bed and stretched out his arms to hold Wang Xiaoquan in his arms. He murmured sleepily in his voice. . His emotions were up and down today. He was really shocked. In addition, he had spent too much energy on transforming his body, and now he really couldn't hold it any longer.

"Good night..." Wang Xiaoquan, who was drowsily asleep, crawled into Qin Han's arms unconsciously and responded in the same sleepy way.