'til i can't take it.

billies pov:
billie g!p, y/n sub:

y/n sat on the couch, her arm draped over the couch.

she hadn't talked to billie for almost a day now, she was too sexually frustrated and billie didn't take the hint.

billie was on her phone beside her, scrolling on social media.

"what's up with you?" billie mumbled and locked her phone.

"what do you mean?" y/n tightly closed her legs and looked at her.

"i mean..." billie noticed her closed legs and let a barely noticeable smirk rest on her lips, "you've been very quiet, why's that?"

"i want you." y/n said quietly.

billie had heard her, but she wanted her to say it louder.

"what was that?" billie grinned and tilted her head.

y/n blushed and rolled her eyes, "you heard me."

billie shook her head.

"say it louder, mama."

"i want you, billie. please, fuck me." y/n said louder, blushing from embarrassment.

"that wasn't so hard, now was it?" billie teased and stood up.

"come on." she held her hand out for y/n to take.

billie lead y/n to their shared bedroom, making her sit down on the bed.

"tell me what you want, give me the details." billie stood in front of her, tilting y/n's head up with her pointer finger.

y/n palmed billie through her shorts, looking up at her with innocent eyes.

"i want you to fuck me until i can't take it." y/n pleaded.

billie bit her lip and grinned.

"i'll give you what you want, baby." she nodded and undressed herself, watching y/n do the same.

y/n layed on her back, but propped herself on her elbows to watch billie eat her out.

billie's tongue glided from her hole to her clit, then she wrapped her lips around it and sucked harshly.

y/n breathed out heavily, tangling her hand in billie's red roots.

billie continued sucking, then she pulled back and stuck two fingers inside of her mouth before taking them out and putting them in y/n.

y/n moaned and closed her eyes, furrowed her eyebrows.

she tugged harder on billie's roots, then felt billie's fingers work even harder inside her.

"like that?" billie leaned up to her ear and whispered to her, kissing her jawline.

y/n nodded, digging her nails into billie's forearm.

her stomach tightened and she felt that familiar feeling.

"i'm close." she said and opened her eyes.

billie grinned and slipped her fingers out.

y/n hit billie's chest.

"are you serious?"

billie leaned down to hover over her lips.

"if we're gonna do this, we're going to do it my way. understand?" she kissed y/n's lips and pulled back.

she stroked herself for a minute before motioning for y/n to come closer.

y/n did as told, wrapping her lips around the tip.

she swirled her tongue then took the whole length into her mouth.

she looked up at billie, her nose almost touching billie's abdomen.

billie pulled y/n's head back and told her to lay down.

she did so, and billie entered slowly at first.

she moaned at the size and held onto billie's hip.

billie went faster, loving the way her girlfriend cried out.

"shit, you're taking me so good." billie bit her lip and held onto y/n's waist, pounding into her.

y/n moaned loudly, scratching billie's abs.

"i'm gonna-" she cut herself off by covering her mouth with her hand.

"you got it, pretty." billie mumbled and slowed down, but still stroking hard.

she felt y/n clench around her, making her moan.

"fuck." y/n said and ran a hand through her hair.

"you good to keep going?" billie asked and put her hand on y/n's stomach.

y/n nodded, but that wasn't enough.

"speak up, baby."

"yeah, i'm good." y/n said with a blush.

billie smirked and opened the bedside table, taking out a small vibrator.

"face down ass up." y/n done as told, making a pretty arch in her back.

"hold this against your clit, mama." billie handed her the vibrator and watched her turn it on and place it on herself.

she slid back inside y/n, her strokes slow but hard.

billie held both of y/n's cheeks, watching them jiggle when she'd slap them.

she went a little bit faster, but not too crazy.

y/n cried out, her knuckles turning white from scrunching up the sheets in her fist.

billie took y/n's hand and placed it behind her back, beginning to move her hips faster.

"shit, i can't." y/n threw the vibrator onto a pillow.

"yes, you can. hold it." billie ordered, putting the vibrator on a higher speed and placing it back on her clit.

y/n moved forward, but billie tutted and harshly pulled her back.

"isn't this what you wanted? stop running." she teased and put her right hand in the arch of y/n's back.

y/n met billie's thrusts, her hands clawing at anything she could get them on.

"that's it, keep going." billie praised and bit her lip.

billie felt her own stomach tightening just at the sight of y/n.

"you're gonna make me cum." she breathed out and held y/n's thighs.

y/n's legs were shaking as she came, feeling billie cum on her back too.

"holy shit." y/n said and turned off the vibrator.

billie flipped her over and kissed her.

"i'm sorry i neglected you, i promise it won't happen again. i'll fuck you when you want me to." billie grinned.

y/n blushed and nodded, wrapping her arms around billie's torso.

billie trailed kisses from y/n's neck to just above her pussy, looking up at her to make sure it's okay.

"go ahead, but be gentle." y/n layed down.

billie put two fingers inside while her mouth worked at her clit.

her other hand slid up y/n's body, palming her breasts.

y/n moaned, it wouldn't take long for her to cum again.

billie's fingers moved faster and harder, her thumb circling her clit.

y/n came again with her hands covering her face, completely flustered.

"that's my girl." billie kissed her.

--------

A/N: watch me disappear for like 2 months LMFAO