mirror.

omniscient pov:
y/n switch, billie switch.

y/n watched billie throw her head back, laughing with her friends. she looked so good today.

y/n licked her lips and winked at billie when they locked eyes, a small shade of pink covering billie's cheeks.

billie got up from the table she'd been sitting down at with her friends, and walked over to y/n and sat down.

she smiled at y/n and clasped her hands together. she bit her lip as she took in y/n's outfit.

"so, what's up?" y/n picked up her almost empty can of coke and drank it all.

billie shook her head, a shy smile tugging on her lips.

"what- are you shy?" a chuckle rumbled from y/n's throat.

billie rolled her eyes.

"you look good tonight." billie complimented y/n, her mind racing.

"i know, thank you, pretty girl." billie's face heated up at the pet name.

"you look beautiful, so good." y/n hummed and smiled at her.

a sly grin replaced the smile on billie's face.

"good enough to fuck?" she leaned closer to y/n, keeping her voice low.

"always." y/n wanted to reach out and grab her face to kiss her, but not here.

she kept eye contact with billie the entire time, dirty thoughts clouding up her mind.

maybe tonight, she could try something new with billie, something exciting.

"what are you doing for the rest of the night?" y/n twisted the rings hugging her fingers.

billie leaned back in her chair and sighed, crossing her legs and drumming her fingers on the table.

"i don't know, maybe go to drew's house after this." billie shrugged, sticking her bottom lip out ever so slightly.

y/n's eyes trailed billie's whole body, starting from her feet to her eyes. she wanted billie so bad, her mind began to fog up with the thought of billie in bed with her.

"come home with me, please?"
y/n knew how her soft voice and smirk drove billie crazy, so that's what she did.

billie's heart thumped in her chest, her body beginning to feel very hot.

she didn't even have to think about it, her head nodding fast and eagerly.

"a'ight, cool." y/n chuckled.

billie stood up, tugging down on the tight black dress that seemed to hug all of her curves just perfectly.

y/n whistled and billie smirked, walking back over to her friends.

-time skip-

y/n tapped her foot on the ground, leaning on her car. she was waiting for billie to say bye to all of her friends.

a smile took over her lips when billie started walking towards her.

she hugged billie, rocking her side to side before opening the passenger door.

billie got in, and y/n jogged to the drivers side. she got in, starting the car and driving off without a word.

they didn't speak for the entire trip back to y/n's house, only sneaking glances and shy grins between them.

y/n opened billie's door for her and took her by her hand, leading billie into the house.

billie was the first one to speak up.