short skirt.

y/n's pov:
y/n g!p, sub billie.

i sighed and rubbed my forehead, leaning back in my chair.

i worked on a college project for the past two weeks, but now i'm stuck on what to do.

i leaned forward and stared at the laptop on the desk, the words mixing together.

"fuck." i whispered and shut my eyes tightly and reopened them.

"i'm back!" billie's voice shouted from downstairs.

"i'm up here!" i shut the laptop and waited for her.

i heard her footsteps come up the stairs, so i faced towards the door.

the door swung open and billie stood there, in her short skirt and my sweatshirt.

"is that my sweatshirt?" i chuckled.

"yeah, it's so comfy." she giggled and walked over to me, sitting on my lap.

she wrapped her arms around my neck and sighed.

"i missed you." i mumbled into her neck.

"i missed you too, what were you up to?" she leaned back and kissed me.

"just working, how was the movies?" i cupped her face.

"the movie was okay, i didn't really like it." she scrunched her nose up and made a face.

"well, as long as you had a good time." i said.

she nodded and sighed softly, nuzzling her face in my neck.

she kissed my neck and hummed.

i turned the chair so i was facing the desk and laptop again, i opened the laptop and tried to finish my work.

billie rested her chin on my chest and looked up at me.

she reached up and held my face, making me look down at her.

i smiled down at her and kissed her sweetly. she smiled into the kiss and rolled her hips.

i put one of my hands on her waist and held her, but she kept rolling her hips.

she pulled away from the kiss and closed her eyes, softly panting. she moved herself so that she was on my thigh.

i placed both of my hands on her hips and rocked her back and forth, before abruptly stopping.

"fuck, that felt so good, you idiot." she hit my chest and i chuckled.

she huffed and stood up off my lap, about to leave the room.

i quickly grabbed her hand before she could leave.

"where you going?" i asked.

"downstairs." she made a face and pulled her hand away from mine, slamming the door.

i sighed and ran my hands down my face, rolling my eyes and getting up to follow her.

i walked down the stairs, went into the kitchen and grabbed two water bottles.

i plopped down beside billie on the couch and handed her the water bottle.

"here." i mumbled and placed it in her lap.

"thanks." her voice was low, she played with the neck of the bottle.

"wassup wit' you, billie?" i sighed.

"nothing." she moved a bit away from me.

i kissed my teeth and watched the tv, biting my lips.

from the corner of my eye, i saw billie constantly move and rub her thighs together.