quiet.

omniscient pov:
y/n dom, billie sub.

billie and y/n are known for hating each other. always making slick comments about one another whenever they were close.

tonight, there was a party at y/n's friends house. nothing too big, just a couple friends hanging out.

of course, both of the girls were there. they'd already spotted each other and scoffed, turning back to their conversation.

"why is she even here?" y/n asked rhetorically, taking small sips of her coke.

millie laughed, putting her hand on y/n's shoulder.

"it's literally zoe's party, of course billie is going to be here." she lightly shook her shoulder then dropped her hand.

y/n took another glance back, spotting a couch in the corner with dim lights.

"i'm gonna sit down." y/n said, walking over to sit down. a few of her friends joined her.

unfortunately, billie and her friends decided to sit down too.

"move." billie said to y/n, staring down at her.

"fuck out my face." y/n muttered, purposely taking up even more space.

"dude just move," one of billie's minions rolled her eyes, "what a bitch."

"i know right." billie agreed, smirking when she saw y/n's jaw clench.

billie sat down near y/n, making the girl groan and scoot over.

"that's what i thought." billie slyly smiled, fixing her blonde hair.

"you could've just sat down on another couch, weirdo." y/n said.

"actually zoe is sitting her and i want to sit with my friend." billie fake smiled.

y/n mocked her under her breath and chuckled.

"can you two stop?" zoe groaned and stared at the two.

"sorry, dumb bitches get on my nerves." y/n said, stuffing her hands in her hoodie pocket.

billie huffed and stood up, pulling at the bottom of her dress down.

"i'm going to the bathroom." she said and stomped away.

"don't come back." y/n mumbled, loud enough for her to hear.

she turned around and stuck up the middle finger, disappearing into the hallway.

it was silent for a few seconds before zoe spoke up.

"y/n, go apologise please."

"what? no way."

zoe glared at her, making her eyes widen a bit before she stood up and sighed.

"fine." she walked down the hallway, knocking on the bathroom door.

the bathroom was a bit further down the hall, so the others couldn't hear what was going go be said.

"billie?" she knocked on the door, leaning against the wall.

"what?" billie snapped, opening the door.

y/n thought about what she was going to say.

"i just wanted to... apologise." she spoke lowly, the words so unbelievably unconvincing.

billie narrowed her eyes at her but let her speak.

"i shouldn't have spoke to you in such a rude way, my bad." she ran her tongue over her teeth, thinking about how stupid she sounds.

"well, i meant every word i said." billie laughed, crossing her arms.

"alright i'm trying to say sorry and you're being a bitch about it." y/n stood up straight.

a wicked smirk plastered billie's lips when she thought of another way y/n could say sorry.

"you can apologise in a different way." she said.

y/n's face scrunched up in confusion, before she realised.

she thought about it for a moment, deciding if she should do it or not.

"i'm making it quick." she ran a hand down her face and pushed billie into the bathroom, locking the door after.

billie grinned widely, hopping up on the counter.

y/n's lips made contact with her collarbone, biting down then licking over it.

billie breathed out, closing her eyes and leaning her head on the mirror.

"stay quiet or else i'll stop." y/n said against her skin, pulling up the dress a little bit.

her fingers danced over her panties, grinning when she felt billie had already soaked through them.

"already? i've barely even touched you and you're practically dripping." she chuckled.

billie opened her eyes just to roll them, spreading her legs.

y/n raised her eyebrows but said nothing, pulling her underwear down and put two fingers inside of billie's mouth.

she felt her tongue swirl over the tips before taking bold licks up and down.

billie released the fingers with a pop, watching them dip into her.

she sighed, her shoulders relaxing.

y/n watched billie's face when she went deeper, how she bit down on her lip to try and muffle her moans.

she curled her fingers and put her thumb on her clit, making billie hold onto the back of y/n's head.

she pulled her in for a kiss, moaning into it. y/n went a little faster, wanting to make her cum as soon as possible.

billie moaned a little too loud and y/n slowed down.

"no, keep going, i'll be quiet." billie said.

"good." y/n said and went faster, feeling billie's walls tighten around her fingers.

"i'm close." billie panted and pulled y/n in for another kiss.

she took this as an opportunity to go deeper, curling her fingers and feeling billie cum.

she pulled back and watched billie's face.

her head dropped and she leaned into y/n.

y/n planted small kisses on billie's head and pulled her fingers out.

when she done that, billie groaned and laughed.

"can't believe that just happened." she said and looked at y/n.

y/n smirked and stepped back.

"clean yourself up and come back out when you're ready." then she left the bathroom.

billie smiled and nodded, trying to get down from the counter.

---------

A/N: lowkey might unpublish this book..🌝