favourite necklace.

omniscient pov:
y/n dom, billie sub.

billie's back slammed against the door of her and y/n's home, her breath hitching in her throat.

"you're so fucking impatient." y/n hissed down at her, her hand gliding up her chest to her throat and gripping it.

billie grinned up at her, one of her hands going down to touch herself.

but y/n was quick to notice and grabbed her wrist, pinning it beside her head.

"don't you dare, since you've been so impatient and bratty tonight, i'm gonna fuck you. hard." y/n's lips damn near curled over her teeth.

billie moaned at her words and y/n's hand removed itself from her neck, and she walked into their bedroom.

once billie sat down on the bed, y/n ordered her to strip. she rooted through her closet, looking for something to use.

she found ropes, a blindfold and a strap-on.

she chuckled and brought them over to a naked billie.

y/n began to undress herself, then she put on the strap. she tightened it around her hips and took the ropes into her hands, tying them around billie's wrists.

"tug on 'em." billie obliged, tugging harshly.

the ropes were perfect, so y/n got the blindfold and put it on billie.

"you look so good." y/n smirked and settled herself in between billie's legs, her hand roaming all over billie's body.

she used her pointer and thumb to twist billies nipples, earning a low moan from her.

y/n leaned down, sucking her nipples and pressing on her lower stomach.

billie began to sweat, her body was so hot and she lifted it for y/n's touch.

but much to her dismay, her lover backed away and rested her hands on billie's thighs.

"please." her voice was so low, y/n smiled cheekily and put the tip of the fake cock upon billie's wet clit.

she gasped, and nodded.

"what's tonights safe word, bil?" y/n questioned, moving closer to billie's pussy.

"red." billies tongue darted out to lick her lips, and she tugged on the ropes.

y/n hummed, going up to quickly kiss her girlfriend. then, she finally lined herself up and pushed in deeply.

billie groaned, her clit brushing against the front of the harness. y/n slid back out and went in again, letting billie get used to the size before mercilessly slamming into her.

"fuck!" billie shouted, gasps leaving her throat.

"take my shit like the slut you are." y/n held her hips tightly, almost sure her fingers would leave small bruises.

y/n wrapped her hands around billies neck with a tight grip, making billie close her eyes tightly and moan.

the headboard hit the wall, and billie was sure the neighbours would be complaining in the morning.

but she didn't care, because all she could think about was y/n's dirty words and the silicone dildo roughly fucking her.

"you couldn't even wait to get home, trying to touch me in the car." she tutted. her thumb pressed itself on billie's clit.

billie cried out, she was sure her mascara was running down her face by now.

"i'm close." she panted and felt y/n's hand press on her lower stomach.

one of y/n's hands reached up to untie the blindfold so she could see her girlfriend's eyes.

the mascara billie had put on was ruined, and y/n grinned widely.

she felt billie's thighs close around her so she removed the dildo from billies swollen pussy.

she fingered her for a minute or so and billie came with a long moan.

"that's it, so good for me." y/n helped her ride out her high before quickly pushing the dick back in and pounding into her.

"oh my- fuck!" billie moaned and y/n was sure she looked like a fucking rabbit from how fast she was going.

billie squirted on the dick, her clit pulsating and tears brimmed her eyes.

she'd never squirted before, this was her very first time.

"holy shit." y/n chuckled, she pulled out and stroked billie's pussy.

"i can't, it's too much." billie whined, moving away from y/n's touch.

"you know you can tell me to stop." she kissed her and sneakily slid her fingers into billie's pussy.

she felt sore and tired, squirting taking a toll on her.

y/n leaned down and took billie's sensitive clit into her mouth and sucked, making billie suck in a breath through her teeth.

"red." billie whispered, she hated to ever use the safe word, but tonight she felt too sore.

y/n heard her and immediately pulled away, untying the ropes around billie's wrists.

"okay, i'm sorry." y/n pulled billie into her chest and kissed the top on her head, making billie blush.

"it's okay, i'm just too sore." billie smiled up at her.

"i know i was harsh tonight, shall i go and run a warm bath for you?" y/n smiled and kissed her cheek.

"yes, please." billie nodded and layed back down.

"and your hands are my favourite necklace." billie added, chuckling at herself. y/n laughed and walked away.

---------

A/N: im using my rose toy😜💖

also i shoulda made this chapter longer, but i literally cannot come up with anything, so my bad lol.