house of balloons.

y/n's pov:
sub billie, y/n g!p.

i sat down in the booth in the small diner, my friends clapping and cheering.

"you done so good! well done." nathan hugged julie, our goalkeeper.

she thanked him and smiled at me.

"we couldn't have done it without y/n, did you guys see her? she was incredible!" she fist bumped me and grinned at me.

"thank you, J, and thank you everyone who came to celebrate tonight." i smiled at everyone.

we had won our soccer match today, so we decided to celebrate by going out for some food.

the cheer team walked up to us, congratulating each player.

jessica smiled at me and leaned down to hug me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"you played really well y/n." she pulled back and stood up straight, tugging on my letterman jacket to fix it.

"thank you, jessica." i smiled.

she nodded and walked back over to her table across from us, sitting down.

billie scanned her eyes around our table and locked eyes with me, instantly scowling and looking away.

i shuffled a bit in my seat, the waitress coming over to take everyone's order.

-time skip-

everyone left the diner and now we're at a house party. 'stargirl interlude'
by the weeknd and lana del rey blasted through the speakers throughout the house.

billie and her friends danced with each other, jokingly grinding on one another.

the song ended and 'house of balloons / glass table girls' by the weeknd came on.

i leaned back on the couch, my eyes glued to billie.

a guy walked up to her, placing a hand on her waist. he leaned down and said something to billie.

she smirked and nodded, turning to face him and dance with him.

his hands trailed up and down the sides of her body, my breathing became heavy as i tried to calm myself down.

i clenched my hands into fists and i shook my head and got up to go to the kitchen, gettting myself something to drink.

i rooted through the fridge and settled on cranberry juice.

i leaned against the counter and watched people walk in and out.

girls giggled as they dragged their one night stand upstairs, slamming the doors.

jessica walked in, laughing loudly. she smiled widely when she saw me.

"y/n! what are you doing?" she giggled and placed her hands on my chest, looking up at me.

"just having this." i held up my glass.

she nodded and stepped back, slightly stumbling and muttering to herself about something to drink.

"i'm gonna go, okay? don't fall or something." i put the glass in the sink and walked back to the couch, sitting down.

i couldn't find billie on the dance floor, i couldn't spot the guy either.

nathan sat down beside me and huffed, leaning his head back.

"what's up?" i asked him and got my phone out.

"nothing much, billie saw me and her friend making out and pushed us apart." he said and i snickered.

"uh, where's billie though?" i asked him.