"Don't pretend to be dead. I know you're awake. Get up quickly and die again!" Qin Han rudely patted Wang Xiaoquan's strong and elastic buttocks several times as he lay on top of him pretending to be dead. He said angrily. Humph, look at what you've done to me. A few slaps on the butt will still be an advantage for you. Let's calculate the total later!

"Qin, Brother Qin, hehe..." Wang Xiaoquan's lie was exposed and he couldn't pretend anymore. He lowered his head and turned over embarrassedly from Qin Han. He squatted on the sofa and smiled at Qin Han fawningly. .

"Why are you giggling? Don't think you can get away with it!" Qin Han said feigning anger as he lay reclining, looking like an arrogant queen. He didn't care that he was only wearing a pair of underwear, and his body had been bitten, licked, touched and rubbed over and over again. There was nothing to be ashamed of! Well, someone has bad intentions again, and by showing the "evidence" in such a naked way, he is actually planning how to use this "accident" to benefit his future happy life. Hey, this guy doesnt even think about who the culprit is at this point! When a person is extremely dark, he is invincible, and thats him!

"I, I will be responsible!" Wang Xiaoquan was also very confused at this time. He didn't know what was wrong with him. Why did he suddenly go crazy and do something to Brother Qin? At the same time, he also felt a little secretly happy in his heart. In fact, it would not be bad if he lived with Brother Qin for the rest of his life, right?

"Who asked you to take responsibility!" Qin Han angrily slapped Wang Xiaoquan on the head. He was really angry. Is Qin Han so bad that he can only rely on guilt to tie up people and keep them by his side? ?

"Yes, I'm sorry, Brother Qin. Don't be angry. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it. I, I like you. Although I don't know if it's love, I really want to spend the rest of my life with you!" Wang Xiaoquan Seeing that Qin Han, who had always been gentle and personable, was so angry with him, he suddenly felt uncomfortable and hurriedly stammered an explanation.

Qin Han calmed down after hearing this. He knew that he was making a fuss out of a molehill, but living in such a family with such indifferent and selfish parents, he was really scared! He was afraid that even if he tried all his tricks, Koizumi still didn't take him to heart. When Koizumi meets the person he likes in the future, he will leave him behind without hesitation just like his biological parents. At that time, He can only continue to endure the pain of loneliness as he did for more than ten years!

"Did it hurt? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I was just, just, afraid that you would deal with me..." Qin Han hugged Wang Xiaoquan, who was also naked, and his cold body was slowly felt by the hot and tender body beside him. Slowly warming, the lonely and lonely heart is no longer as cold as falling into an ice cellar.

"No, Brother Qin, no one in this world will treat me as sincerely as you do. I really want to spend the rest of my life with you!" Thinking of Qin Han's life experience, Wang Xiaoquan's heart ached. Brother Qin doesn't say anything, but in fact he feels very uncomfortable all the time, right? He and Brother Qin are the same. They are both lonely people working hard in this bustling world! It's better now, they have ties and relatives, and they are no longer as lonely as usual.

"Well, we will be together forever!" A pure and happy smile appeared on Qin Han's lips. He is not the kind of person who is pretentious and loves to get into trouble. So what if Wang Xiaoquan is not in love with him? How can his feelings be pure? Whether it's family, friendship, brotherhood, or love, as long as Xiaoquan is willing to stay by his side and spend countless days and nights with him in the future, he will be very satisfied and happy. what is love? He doesn't know, and he doesn't want to know. What he wants is forever, a life-long commitment! And he believed that Wang Xiaoquan would give him what he wanted...

The two of them were lying on the sofa cuddled up. The movie was still going on, but they were no longer interested in watching it. Such a quiet and warm atmosphere is very good, and the two of them enjoy this atmosphere that makes people feel extremely happy.

Time passed quietly, and soon, the hands of the clock pointed to midnight, and the big clock in the living room made a rich and melodious sound. Wang Xiaoquan twisted uncomfortably in Qin Han's arms, coughed, and said in an awkward tone: "Brother Qin, I have to go to the Great Wall to meet the teacher and the others tomorrow morning. Let's go to bed early..."

Qin Han knew that his Xiaoquan was shy, so he didn't say much. After humming, he picked up the remote control and turned off the TV. Regardless of Wang Xiaoquan's struggle, he directly gave Wang Xiaoquan a princess hug and walked towards the bedroom with Xiaoquan in his arms. Humph, in fact, his strength is not small. He just made a mistake because he was not paying attention and was taken advantage of by Koizumi (*V_V*)!

"Brother Qin, please leave. I'll go by myself. It's very heavy!" Wang Xiaoquan is very conscious of being a husband. He has just tortured his wife so much, so he should be the one to hug Brother Qin!

"It's okay, it's not heavy at all!" In order to show that he was really strong, Qin Han even hugged Wang Xiaoquan and spun him around. Wang Xiaoquan was so frightened that he hugged his neck tightly and struggled to resist without making a sound. . Forget it, the husband should be generous. If the wife wants to show off, he will let her do it.

After entering the bedroom, Qin Han placed Wang Xiaoquan on the K-size bed. At Wang Xiaoquan's request, he went to the closet to find two sets of pajamas, although he felt that sleeping naked was healthy and wonderful. "Just make do with what you wear for now. My pajamas may be a little too big for you. How about we go buy some sets of pajamas for you when we have time? We can keep them at home and prepare a few sets in the small villa. No, In addition to pajamas, you should also prepare clothes for all seasons, so buy a few more sets..." Qin Han secretly cursed himself for being careless, why didn't he think of it before? Oh, what a mistake! What a mistake!

"I don't come here often, why would I buy so much?" Wang Xiaoquan felt sweet and shy, really, as if he was Brother Qin or something (isn't it (⊙o⊙))... "

Hey, still I have to wait for more than a year. How will I spend my days without you..." Qin Han lamented while holding Wang Xiaoquan's lean and slender waist.

"Go," Wang Xiaoquan blushed and pulled away Qin Han's hand that was tightly wrapped around his waist, hugged his pajamas and ran to the bathroom, "I'm going to take a shower..."

The author has something to say: double update tomorrow (*^__^*)