Saving Lala Pt 1

(A/N: Since the big fight is taking place in two chapters, I recommend playing this song above since it's kinda fire for this chapter, as there will be another song to play in the next.

Anyway, let's see how SWORD team up against Doubt, Mighty Warriors, and stop Kohaku.)

~Keiji POV~

As the Amamiyas and I rode together towards the battlefield, I was given a call from Cobra as I had to come back with them. I had no problem with that because I was told to lead the Rude Boys into battle as an honorary leader by Smoky anyway.

Sure enough, the brothers knew I had to be with Cobra and the others and they nodded, letting me go until it's time to break in and save Lala.

I rode ahead of them as I thought about the memories Lala and I had growing up, from school, when she got bullied, fighting those bullies, to moments where we valued our friendship more than anything, and how we almost had a moment where we nearly kissed and got together.

All of these memories were just something I can't describe. Lala is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met, very kind and caring too. I nearly confessed it all to her a day back, but I know that I'll get that chance again soon enough.

I also have to know if Smoky really approves because Lala and I are from different gangs and I really am on the fence on whether he will or not, but I know Lala would want to try to convince him, knowing our history together.

As I continued to ride my bike over to where SWORD was, I had a memory of when Lala and I hung out after school after she got bullied and I was expelled for all the wrong reasons and the bullies got off Scot free, so that right there let me know that there was never any justice in this world.

The two of us were at a gas station, grabbing a drink and some snacks, just laughing, talking, and just being the absolute best of friends, but deep down, I was really falling for her.

Lala and I knowing each other for years is something that I've always cherished because she's just one of the most beautiful and sweetest girls I've ever met in my life. She really has a beautiful soul and a smile that can light up anyone's day, whenever they feel down about something, and her tending to the girl among the rubble at Nameless Road was a perfect example.

Now that she's been taken by Doubt and Mighty, I do hope that we get her back as we look to take down Kohaku as well before he starts a bloody war with Kuryu.

When I saw the colored shipping containers, I also saw that all of SWORD was there, including my own family who I call the Sannoh Hoodlum Squad.

In the distance, I saw the Ichiro Milk girls and it looks like they're observing the fight from above, which I'm all for.

Also, how do I know that it's them? The pink oversized coats they wear. As I rode over, I heard them screaming in adoration for me and I'm pretty sure Naomi told them about the long green jacket that I was wearing.

I looked at them, smirked, saluted with two fingers, and kept on riding towards my friends.

Once I rode over to them, I got off my bike and walked over to Cobra and Yamato, who were smirking at my arrival.

I fist bumped both of them and I looked to join Rude Boys for one night only.

As I arrived, I saw that the RB were cheering and screaming that I was here. I got over to where Takeshi and P were and we were ready for battle.

Takeshi: How are the Amamiyas?

Keiji: They're good, but I plan on joining them once they make their way here.