Tragedy

~Keiji POV~

Once we cracked our knuckles and heads a little bit, they came at us and we started fighting them!

Me? I was taking on two at a time and I was beating them while Smoky was fighting any member coming at him!

On one, I kicked him in the stomach, punched him and threw him into a Doubt member who was coming at me.

I fought another one who came at me as he tackled me up to the wall, punched my injured ribs, but I managed to push him away, punched, kicked, and gave him a knockout blow.

What I'm trying to do is push any opposing threat away so I can not only get some space, but I can also beat the guy I'm fighting right now.

I'm doing that with any Doubt member I come across so I can let my ribs heal as I fight. That's the goal, but that goal was about to change because Doubt brought in glass bottles for them to use!

One was thrown at me, but I managed to dodge some while others got hurt from the bottles.

Then, out of nowhere, I was struck with one on the top of my head!

I didn't go down because I didn't want to be seen as inferior, but I started feeling a stream of blood coming from my head.

I felt it and I saw that I was bleeding. I then made the bottle throwers my main target.

I got right next to Smoky who was struggling to fight as I know about his illness, but to see him still fight is what makes me respect him even more.

Smoky: Got a plan?

Keiji: We gotta take out those throwers!

Smoky: Right, but how are we gonna do it?

We looked at the dried up water tower near Doubt as we came up with a plan.

Smoky: Takeshi!

Takeshi: Yeah?

Smoky: Go up there with Keiji! Pull that down!

Takeshi: Right!

Takeshi and I managed to climb up there, thanks to and we fought any Doubt member in our way, making sure we punch or kick and throw them off.

We were trying to get close to that water tower and we made it.

We cut down most of the wires and once the tower was loose, we jumped and it all fell to the ground, making the tower fall onto some of the bottle throwers and getting them distracted enough for them to get back from them.

Smoky: Disperse!

Takeshi and I managed to fight it out as I reunited with Smoky and we were trying to distract Doubt and help his guys get away.

We pulled down big pipes, knocking down wooden beams, just trying to help everyone escape, but in an alleyway, we were running, but Smoky started coughing until I saw that it was blood.

Keiji: You alright there, man?

Smoky: I'll be fine. Thanks for the courtesy.

Keiji: Let me know if you need help. I'm right here.

Before we could even escape, we were surrounded by Doubt on both sides.

Smoky: Why not just put blindfolds on?

Keiji: All we can do here is fight. Come on.

I begged a member or two to come at me and they did as I fought them until they were down as Smoky did the same.