Family Reunion 4c

Dinner was fast approaching. Sunday was coming.
Luca was trying to contain his excitement. He had faith for the first time in a woman after so long, bit he was still apprehensive.

****Saturday***
***Adriana's apartment building****
Adriana's phone rang. She picked she didn't check the caller Id as she was still feeling very sleepy.
"Hello"
"Open your door"
"Huh?"
Her brain became active. She checked her caller id it was none other than Luca Ersatz.
The fuck is he doing here by 7am in the morning. She still had a lot of sleep to catch onto at least an hour more before she starts preparing for work.
"Open up, people are staring".
Adriana yawned and got out of bed and headed towards the door still in her black satin matching nightwear of shorts and top.
She opened the door to see a pissed Luca Ersatz. The fuck is he angry?. She should be the one annoyed that he came to her house early this morning without a warning.
Thank God she decided to clean her apartment last night, Lord knows what would have happened.
Luca didn't wait for her to invite him in he just walked straight inside.
"Yay, invite yourself in, douchebag"
"What did you say?". He replied coldly.
"Urm, nothing". She laughed nervously." What brings you by?".
"Dress up, we are going shopping"
"What?"
"Do I need to repeat?".
"Erm no sir".
Adriana said this and walked to her room that was near the kitchen. Luca sat on the sofa.
"20 minutes or you'll meet me there".
She overhead it. Wait, did he just give me 20minutes?. Huh, is like she's truly gonna murder somebody today.
She showered and got dressed. She didn't wear much just a black jean skinny short that was way above mid-thigh and a white fitted top and a white canvas. No purse just her phone at her back pocket.
She stepped out. Luca was engrossed in his phone but when he started smelling her strawberry scent he knew she was around. He looked up.
"I'm ready to go".
He was dumbfounded. He looked at her legs, damn they were hot. Wait, shorts for shopping?. Hell no.
"Change". He heard himself say but he knew it was none of his business so he just changed his mind. "Never mind, let's go".
Adriana nodded and followed him downstairs. Her apartment was auto lock.
She went downstairs and saw a Bugatti Veyron parked opposite her apartment building but hell no way that was his car. Right?
She saw him bring out an automatic key and clicked in the open button, she turned to check the car that would respond to the signal. It was the Bugatti Veyron that responded. Her jaw dropped.
Like hell yeah she knew he was rich, she even researched him, but this rich to own a car of over 20million dollars?. No way.
"Hey". Luca said to bring back her attention after noticing that she was standing fixated at a particular spot.
"Yes". Adriana returned from her world of thoughts.
"You coming? Or you planning on trekking?"
The fuck is his problem. Ahh, he was rich so yeah he wouldn't understand what it means to see something this sleek for the fast time in her life in person talk more of her entering it.
She walked over to the car and waited.
Luca just stared at her.
"Why are you still outside?" Luca looked at her with a questioning gaze.
Wait!! He won't open the door?. Oh right what was she thinking. It's not like this is some fairy tale story or something.
"Erm nothing". She said awkwardly and entered inside.
Luca was confused. Wait, was  she waiting for him to open the door for her?. Yeah right. He entered the car and drove to a fashion house that was three hours away from her apartment.

*****Rua's Fashion House***
As soon as the car stopped in front of the fashion house, Adriana's jaw dropped. Even from the exterior, one would know that no poor man with pride and dignity would come here to avoid the biggest embarrassment ever. She just hoped he was the one paying.
"You brought your ATM card right?".
"What?. I thought...."
"Wait". Luca chuckled. "You thought I would pay?".
"Well yes". Adriana said with furrowed brows.
"Hell no".
"The fuck? You brought me out here, to a place that my one month salary can by only one piece tie and you know that, for shopping and expect me to pay?".
Luca just stared at her. Damn he loved messing with her.
"Mister, please take me to my humble abode. And next time insult me to my face than using side method, I can handle it." She faked a sniffle.
Luca couldn't hold it in anymore, he burst out laughing."Fine before you cry, I'll pay".
He scoffed"Such a cry baby". He whispered. "Let's go in".
He came out of the car. Adriana was still a little bit surprised and as she was about to reach the door handle, it got opened.
"Get down".
"What?".
Luca arched an eyebrow. "What part of get down didn't you understand?".
She was still surprised but she didn't want to get ahead of herself.
At soon as the door got closed, they were given the shocks of their lives.
"Is she your girlfriend?". One reporter asked and before Luca could answer they were already swimming around him, camera light flashing.
"Do you trust her?". Luca heard a reporter ask him.
"What if she's a slot like all your other girlfriends?"
"Do you think you are man enough to keep her?".
Luca didn't answer, he pushed his way through the crowd and entered in the fashion house.
Adriana noticed his change of expression. He was livid, annoyed, insecurity very visible on his face.
She wondered why." Are you upset?". She heard herself say.
Luca stopped. He turned slowly. "What?".
"I mean those reporters clearly said you are not man enough to keep a girl so I just...."
"Oh, right." He was silent. Deep down he wanted to ask if she believed them but he couldn't.
She saw he was contemplating on something." What's wrong?".
"Huh?".
"What's wrong?".
"Oh nothing".
She knew he was lying but she didn't want to stress.
They went to the dress section of the fashion house and spent three hours there.
Adriana felt as if she just spent an entire day there, if she didn't eat something right now she swear she can eat a while human alive even if it was Luca himself.
As they came out,she was very tired. "Let's go and eat".
Adriana thought he saw her crisis and wanted to thank him for being considerate but then he said"I'm hungry. I can't go to a place and not eat".
What the actual fuck?. He was hungry yet he chatised her for eating to much and be looking like a fat hippo.
They  entered his car and drove off to a restaurant where they eat but not before Adriana confirming strongly that he would pay.
Luca drove her home and told her that he would be there to pick her up by 7pm tomorrow night.
She nodded and went inside.

*****Sunday*****
***7pm****
Adriana was looking at herself in the mirror to confirm if she looked okay. She wore an emerald green satin fitted dress with a slit to the mid thigh with a black purse and emerald shoe to match the dress.
She was ready. Her hair was in a summer wedding hairstyle.
Her phone rang.
"Come out. I'm downstairs".
Adriana came out of her apartment building after receiving the highest number of compliments for a person in one day.
Adriana was proud and hoped Luca would like it too but wait, he is a loose nut headed human being so how will he know what's good?. But he picked the dress so hell yeah, maybe he may have good taste.
Adriana said this and stood in front of her apartment building.
Luca came out of his car. He saw her, his jaw dropped. She was dropped dead gorgeous and too think he chose the dress and she didn't apply much makeup.
"Hey I'm here".  He said as soon as her was out of his reverie.
"Shall we?". He asked her.
"Sure."
They entered the car and drove off.

****Ersatz family mansion****
"Hello young master". A maid greeted Luca as soon as the door was opened.
"Your mother and brother are at the dinning room".
Luca nodded his head curtly and walked away.
As he reached the dinning room. He flew the door open.
He saw the mother staring at him. But his brother was staring else where.

Adriana.

Luca turned to see Adriana staring at his brother but no disgusting look on her face, he was scared.
"Come, sit".
He heard Iglesias say.
"Adriana seat here". Luca said as he saw Adriana heading in the direction of Iglesias.
Adriana stood and wondered why he would ask her to sit there, next to him but she didn't bother. She gave him a once over and scolded herself for not seeing how handsome he was.
She turned and sat next to him.