The Past 3b

****Six months later*****
It's been six months since Adriana left her house, family and no one called not even texted.
Adriana made a list of things she would do. She already had a house in an apartment building, so housing was settled.
Her list, she wrote down:
1) Find a school, A CHEAP SCHOOL
2) Get new clothes
3) Get a laptop.
4) Get food stuffs.
This was her list. This was what she wanted, needed to focus on and forget her family since they forgot her.
She bought and apartment building two weeks after she left her family house and has been staying there ever since.
She was lucky to have been eighteen, it was easier for her to get a house at that age since she was already considered an adult.

****10am*****
Adriana got up and got ready to go to the bank and check her account details and also get a car and find herself a school.
She went to the bank and got to know that all the years she has been saving up money she was able to save up to $500,000.
After she got this information she sat outside the bank to make a budget for herself.
She already made up her mind to apply for a scholarship, because if she just considered paying for her first semester fees she would go broke.
She then brought out her pen and a notepad
1) car-$200,000( second hand)
2) clothes and shoes-$100,00
3) laptop-$100,000
4) food stuffs-$10,000 monthly
After her list she realized that she needed to work a little more to fend for herself. She then made up her mind to go to get a job tomorrow morning at least until her school resumes next year spring.
After buying her second hand Honda civic, clothes and laptop, she was left with $100,000. She went home that day a proud car owner.

*****Next Morning*****
***8am***
Adriana woke up to the sound of her alarm. She got up from bed after 30minutes the alarm rang.
She showered and got dressed in a short black flay skirt and white crop top that covered a fair part of skin from exposure and a white canvas and a black small fancy back bag.
She went downstairs to her car. "I can do this, just go to any restaurant and ask for a work. You can do this at least you are taking the whole money now".

****Three months later***
"Yes, I have increased my account balance by $100,000 after working three different jobs. School will resume in the next three months that is April. I'm ready."
Adriana said to herself and she remembered that she has not bought school supplies she decided to do that as soon as possible.

******April****
Adriana checked her account balance to know if she is able to stand on her own if she'd to stop work for school.
It turned out that even after she had increased her account balance last three months by $100,000, she continued working and it increased by another $100,000, so currently she had the sum of $300,000 in her account.
School was resuming on the 20th. She was ready, she had three weeks to go and she was ready.

***Three weeks later****
****Ring Ring****
Her alarm went off. First day of school and she was ready, no that was three days ago, now, now, she's anxious.
She got up, showered and got dressed. She wore a black cargo and black singlet crop top and a black baseball jacket with a with canvas and a let down wavy chestnut hair.
She drove to her school. Lord it was huge. She parked in the parking spot and got out of the car with her jean totes bag.

****Administration block****
"Hello ma'am"Adriana said
The lady behind a desk looked up and saw Adriana staring down.
"Yes?".
"Erm, ma'am I need to talk to the academic admin."
"Yes. New student, no?"
"Yes, ma'am. New student".
"Alright,wait a minute"
She placed her telephone near her ear and spoke some words then she dropped the phone.
"You can go in now".
"Okay, ma'am thank you"
She went into the office.
As soon as she opened the door she was greeted with a wooden table with a  middle aged woman sitting behind the computer.
She raised her head, files in her front.
"Yes m, what can I do for you, newbie". She said as she looked up from her file. Before Adriana could respond.
"Name?"
"Adriana. Adriana Lima, ma'am"
"Okay, for the department of marketing"
The woman gave Adriana everything she needed for her clearance and was to start the next week.
She went home feeling accomplished. Just as she stepped outside the school building she saw someone.

****Outside the school building*****
"Adriana" Lila called out
Adriana froze.
"What is it?"
"Aww my sweet little sister coming to university. For what?. Wait don't tell me you truly stole the money?"
Adriana was boiling but she didn't react, she just entered her car and drove off.

***At home****
Adriana entered her apartment and thought seriously about her life. She then decided to move to another country and leave her family in  London and go to a place far away.
She thought hard, she thought deep.

AUSTRALIA.

YES, Australia. She started researching on places in Australia, beautiful places in Australia and she found one.

CANBERRA.
She was moving to Canberra and out of London