New Year's (n.r)

Plot: Just a New Year's party

Tw: none

Sorry this is too short but I wanted to write something for Christmas :))

No poof read

No one's pov

The room was full, there was no space for anyone else, after all it was Stark's new year's eve party and everyone was ready to welcome the year together as usual. It was almost time, two minutes until the clock striked midnight and y/n couldn't wait, this year had been trash and she wanted nothing more than it to be finally over.

She was sat on a couch next to Carol and Thor, talking about their new year wishes and other good moments they've shared the past 12 months.
"I mean, it was kinda peaceful for me this year" the god said smiling, Carol chuckled before adding "That's cause you did almost nothing this year" y/n nodded in agreement "Yeah man, you spent the whole year playing video games in your room, you only came out to eat or if the mission was important enough" Thor looked at them offended "Well, yes but-"

What he said next got lost in the background as y/n stopped paying attention and started looking for her favorite redhead. She was so focused she didn't notice someone walking to her side.
"Hey cutie" the redhead asked as she approached her girlfriend with a smile on her face.
"Hey" y/n said as she got up "it's almost time" she smiled too.
"Yeah... How does a new years kiss under the misteltoe sounds to you?" Natasha asked shyly. Her girlfriend put her arms around the Russian's neck looking up at her, their eyes meeting. "It sounds perfect Natty, but if we want to the we should get going or we'll miss it"

Nat took y/n's hand on hers and dragged her under where the misteltoe was hanging from the ceiling.
Everyone suddenly started the countdown.

"10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

Everyone said at once.
There were glass clicking all over the room and everyone started back their previous conversation, others started dancing along the music and others were hugging or kissing their lovers.

"Happy new year Natty" y/n whispered with a smile.
"Happy new year detka" she brought her favorite girl in her arms before their lips met in a sweet kiss.

That was so short I wanna cry.
Anyway I hope you liked it and if you have any request don't forget to leave it here :))

Happy new year btw <3

- Rachel