Rushman, Natalie Rushman ( n.r )

Plot: You are Tony's secretary when Natasha starts being Pepper's.

Tw: a little make out session.

Y/n pov

I was sat in my little desk organizing some papers for my boss, Tony Stark. He's a very busy man with a very successful business.
I'm her secretary, besides Pepper of course, but she's more like the boss of Stark Industries too, she's the one who does more of the work while Tony goes to meetings and sign things.

So yesterday, Stark communicated to the whole world that Pepper was now the one being in charge and now they're looking for a new secretary for her.
And that's what I'm gonna do when I finish with this damn papers.

Luckily for me I know the perfect candidate for this job.

Natalie Rushman.

--

Pepper and I were sat in the training room while Tony and Happy were training. We were having a little conversation about the new candidate and how she should be here at any moment.

"When did you say she would be here?" Pepper asked.
"At any minute Ms Potts" I said.

I looked up and saw Natalie entering the room, Pepper and I got up to greet her. Tony got out of the ring to greet her too.

"Ms Potts, Mr Stark, Ms y/l/n" she said politely.

Tony told her to go to the ring with Happy, I was standing behing him while he was talking to Pepper about Natalie.

"Natalie, can you spell your last name?" He asked.
"R U S H M A N" she said back.

He looked for her file and kept saying how wonderful she was.
I already knew how wonderful she was, that's why I selected her as a candidate.

--

It's been some weeks after the first meeting with Tony and Pepper.
Tonight is Tony's birthday party and I was looking for Natalie around the room.

My eyes landed on her talking to Tony, they were so close, like physically so close, it made me jealous.
She locked eyes with me and a smirk grew on her face. She knew what she was doing.

When Tony went to other part of his party Natalie came to me swaying her hips as she walked.

"Jealous y/l/n?" she said in my ear.
"So much" I said to her.
"Well, let's fix that then" she took my hand and led me to another room. It was a spare room so no one would walk in.

We kissed and the kissed turned into a heated make out session.
She tapped my thighs signaling me to jump, I wrapped my legs aroung her waist and my arms around her neck. She took us to the bed still in the kiss and carefully put me on the bed.

We broke apart, damn air.

But after a few seconds of recovery we connected our lips again. She was on top of me and looked at me asking for permission to take my dress out. I nodded.

"You know you don't need to ask darling" I said breathlessly.
"But I feel better if I do"

She started to take my dress off but a loud noise from the living room made us stop.

We walked out of the room, I was still fixing my dress and hair when we saw that Tony lost control, got drunk and now he was fighting with Rhodey.
Pepper came to us.

"Where the hell were you two?" she asked almost shouting.
"Ms Potts-" Natalie started.
"Don't Ms Potts me, this is all your fault-" she was interrupted by Tony falling from the upper level of the house.

Natalie took my hand and ran out of the house while Happy came to get Pepper.
"Get in the car" she said and I sat on the passenger seat. She sat in the driver's seat and started the engine.

When we got home I threw my heels on the corner of our room and sighed in relief. Nat entered the room and wrapped her arms around me from behind. I leaned on her and she kissed my now bare shoulder.

"I'm so tired babe" I said turning around to look at her.
"Let's sleep then" I kissed her softly.
"Yeah, let's go"

We changed into our pajamas and laid down under the covers and I cuddle into her and put my head in her chest. She put her arms around me and we fall asleep soon after.

--

The next morning we got a call from our boss and went to a donnut shop. He was already there talking with Tony, who was clearly having a hangover.
We went to the table and Tony looked at us.
"Huh, you're both fired" he said.
"That's not up to you" Nat said.
We sat down next to them.
"This are Agent Romanoff and Agent y/l/n" Fury said.

We talked for a few minutes and Natasha injected Tony with a serum to help the marks on his neck.

I think he told Pepper when he got home because when Nat and I were having lunch at SHIELDs headquarters I got a call from her.

"So you're an Agent from SHIELD" she said.
"Yes, sorry Ms Potts but we had to protect you both and the best way was to infiltrate in Stark Industries"

She understood, and after Tony joined The Avengers we were all close again, like a family. But they didn't know that Natasha and I were married since 3 years ago. And it should keep like that, at least for now.

Some secrets are worth saving.

A/n

Hey guys, I hope you're doing good.
I still haven't made my last exams but I used a little break to write this.
Hope you like it.

- Rachel <3