Our Little Show ( n.r )

Fluff

Tw: Little make out ses again :'

Y/n's Pov

I was working at SHIELD like every morning. Well, now evening.
It was almost lunch time but I was still sat in my office finishing some work for Fury.

I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I said, still working.
The person opened the door, came in and closed it again. They went behind me and put their hands in my shoulder starting massaging it. I instantly knew who it was. My girlfriend, Natasha.

"Hi babe" I said, looking up at her.
"Hi love" she said, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips. I kissed her back.
"I thought you were on a mission" I said looking into her eyes.
"I came back earlier than I thought" I turned my chair around and pulled her closer, she sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck while mine were around her waist.

"I love you so much" I whispered leaning closer to her.
"I love you too детка" she connected our lips. I deepened the kiss, turning into a make out session. She was leaning as closer as she could.
We were so concentrated in each other that we didn't heard the door open and Comander Hill entering my office.

I parted our lips to breathe and Maria coughed to get our attention. I quickly panicked and turned my chair around a little, Natasha still in my lap.
"Co-commander Hill.. Uh.. Wha-what did you needed?" I asked a little embarrassed.
"Sorry to interrupt this little... Uh... Act of showing love for each other..." Natasha chuckled "But I needed the report Fury asked you to do for today"
I nodded "Y-yes, Comander Hill... I got it- here it is. Nat can you?" I signaled her to pick the document from my table "Thanks" she kissed my cheek and I blushed. I give the paper to Maria. "Thank you Agent y/l/n... And uhh... If you don't mind keep this little show at home please" she started going out of my office "Bye Hill" Nat said. "Bye Romanoff"

When Maria closed the door I looked at Natasha with my face as red as her hair and she started laughing.
"Oh my god, stop laughing" I started laughing too.
"That was so funny" she was laughing harder.

After laughing a little she stood up.
"Okay darling, time to go home and continue our little game" she took my hand and we went back to the compound, a smirk on her face.

-- (I robbed you, I'm evil)

Natasha's pov

We were laying on our bed after our fun time together, I looked at her, she was looking up at the ceiling.
I caressed her cheek with my finger, she looked at me and smiled a little.
"C'mon darling, I'll run you a warm bath" she nodded. And I went to the bathroom to prepare everything.

Y/n's Pov

I was tired, so tired, extremely tired. I couldn't even talk and I was still controlling my breathing. Best.time.ever. It was really amazing.
I looked up at the ceiling again and my eyes started closing. After a little Natasha picked me up.
I opened my eyes and went into the bathtub, she went inside behind me. I put my head back into her shoulder and her arms wrapped around my middle.
It was a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company.

She picked the soap and started washing me and then herself.
I thanked her and after a little bit more we came out, changed our clothes into more comfortable ones and I threw myself into the bed.
Natasha laughed a little.
"Tired baby?" I nodded, she went in bed too and put the covers over the both of us. I cuddled into her side, head on her chest and her arms around me.
I quickly fell asleep.

A/n

Hi everyone

I know this is short but I didn't know how to finnish it. So here it is

Ily all <3

-Rachel <3