The Accident part 2 ( c.d )

This is part 2 of the previous Carol one
Tw: language, is that even a tw? Anyway

No proof read

Y/n pov

6 years, it's been 6 damn years since the accident.
There hasn't been a day that I haven't thought about it, about her.

I was living with Maria and Monica for a couple of weeks, helping them with the house and other things.

Today was the anniversary of the accident, the day I lost the person I loved the most. So the mood wasn't high at all, it was more like six feet under the lowest point on earth. I was trying to do other things to not think too much about it, but here I am.

Maria asked me to go inside and bring some water for the three of us.
In the kitchen there was a picture hanging on the wall of Maria, Carol and me with baby Monica. I remember when it was taken. It was in Maria's birthday almost 8 years ago (idk how old was Monica so I came up with this).

I went for the water and took it out in a little tray. Today we were having so much fun, it was one of the first times I really laughed since Carol died. But here I am, laughing at something Monica told us.

We heard a car and turned around. The man in the car got out of it and started walking to us.
"Good morning ladies, I'm here asking for y/n y/l/n" he said. I looked at him.
"It's me, who's asking?"

He extended his arm for me to take "Agent Fury, from SHIELD"

Wait, SHIELD? I haven't done anything why would SHIELD want me?

"Don't worry I'm not gonna arrest you or anything. I'm here to bring someone who is looking for you"

Who could that be?

"Looking for me? who?" I asked confused, he turned around to look at his car so we all turned around too.
The passenger door opened and a woman with a cap got out. I was even more confused now.

She started walking towards us and that's when I saw who se was. My jaw was on the floor, it wasn't possible, she died, right? My whole body froze, how was this possible.

The blonde came to us with a confused face and looked straight at me.
"I suppose you're y/n" She said. She doesn't remember me?
I couldn't talk so Maria answered for me.
"She is"
"Oh, good, then I'm Vers from the Kree Space Force"

The what? What the fuck was that?

"The w-what?" I asked. She looked concerned at me, what was wrong with her? She dissappears for 6 years and comes back as a 'Kree Space Force whatever more'

"The Kree Space Force, from the planet I came"
I kept looking at her as if she was a ghost.
She stepped closer to me and my heart was racing in my chest.
"So Vers is your new name?" you said almost whispering.
"New name?" she frowned.
"When you were here that wasn't your name"

She looked more confused than ever.
"I-I was here before?"
"Yes, you were here, whith me" I smiled sadly.
"So we were something, more than friends?" I nodded. She smiled a little.

--

The night came and she was remembering more things now. It made my heart melt seeing how excited she got every time she remembered something.

We were sat outside looking at the stars. Holding hands. I squeezed her hand a little and she looked at me.
"The stars are beautiful" I said.
"Not as much as you" I was shocked, that was our phrase.
"Y-you remember?"
"Not everything but I remember that phrase and that I loved-love you"
I smiled.
"I love you too Carol" she chucked.
"I like that name better"
I put my arm around her shoulder while she rested her head on my shoulder. This was the best feeling in the whole universe.

Monica came running.
"Auntie Carol I missed you" she said and they hugged. I watched them with a smile.

She started showing Monica all the colors her new suit could have. It was really amazing. They finally decided that the best colors were blue, red and gold. She looked even more stunning.

"I have to go" she suddenly said. My smile fell.
"What? Why? You just came back?"
"Don't worry darling I'll be back soon, I have a thing to do" I looked down at the floor. "It has to be today?" I asked shyly.
She looked at me sadly and wrapped me tight in her arms. I felt sad but I didn't cry because I knew that she had to do whatever she was gonna do.

She sighed and kissed my cheek.
"I think I can go tomorrow morning" I looked up at her. "You don't have to, I understand you have to go" "No, no, I can go tomorrow, let's go to sleep I'm a little tired and I'm sure you are too"

She took my hand and led me to my, well now our, room.
She saw all the pictures of us in the room.
"This is helping me remember a little more"
"I'm glad"

We put on our pajamas and went under the covers. She hugged me from behind and kissed my shoulder.
"I love you" I smiled at the comment.
"I love you more"

A/n

Hi guys!

This is finally here, sorry if it's a little short but I didn't really know how to end it.

Hope everyone's doing fine

- Rachel <3