Chapter 5: Night Out

To Be Continued...

-4:00 p.m-

Jin lays back in his recliner having done a few of the things that he thought would keep him entertained, but nothing really worked. Working 24/7, never getting a day or vacation off, and competing in the KOIFT was what Jin always did and now he doesn't know what to do with himself.

He ran like ten laps for two hours this mourning. Helped and talked to Lili. And lastly he walked around his garden, rode is motorcycle, and now he just got done reading a book. So now he has nothing to do.

"Why is today being a pain in the ass?" Jin asked himself before his phone started ringing and let's out a annoyed sigh.

It was Hworang.

"What do you what."

"Wow. It sounds like someone is not enjoying their day off."

"What do you want, Hworang." Jin was now getting even more annoyed with her Korean man.

"Just wanted to drop in and check on my good old friend."

"Ha, yeah I'm not buying it."

"What why you say that?"

"You only drop the 'my good old friend' phrase when you want to ask me for something."

"Well.."

Jin rolls his eyes at the red head's silence. He might wasn't enjoying his day off but Hworang was NOT about to make it worse.

"I'm hanging up."

"Woahwoahwoah wait, Jin I-"

"Hworang, if you did something wrong you'll have to save your own ass."

"Okay, first off, I do save my own ass and did nothing wrong thank you. Second, I was trying to ask you to come and hang out with us tonight."

That was a first. Jin never expected for Hworang ask him that.

"To come hang out? Us?"

"Uh yeah, hang out with us as in me, Asuka, you, and Lili. I thought that maybe the four of us can hang out like friends and not rivals. Plus, it your day off Jin and this might be good for you."

Staying quiet, Jin leans back into his chair with nothing to say, but mostly thinking.

With no response, Hworang sighs before speaking.

"I know you might decline but just think about it. For once maybe this will make your off day better. If you don't then fine but if you do want to come I'll send you the address and time. See yah Jin."

The phone hunged up and Jin still wasn't saying a word. He didn't have nothing to do but he hasn't been out in a long time.

"I don't know.." He just think about it later.

------------------------------------

-6:00 p.m.-

"We're here Mr. Kazama."

"Thank you." Jin thanked his driver before getting out standing in front of the place.

It was the old bar that him and Hworang use to come to a few years back. But after the years, Jin has just been busy to come here anymore, now here he was.

Walking up the steps, Jin looks around and was surprised to see the place has changed a lot. There was a stage for the band, more tables, a big space in the middle which was probably the dance floor, and then the bar was still in the same place but more updated.