Chapter 4

-Next Day-

Jin parks his car and gets out while taking off his jacket and closing his door. It was a nice day and he was off so Jin wanted to have a nice little jog to clear his head from any distractions.

"Oh my god! Is that Jin Kazama!?" A girl screamed.

"He's so hot!"

"Look at the abs!"

Jin smiles while hearing these comments before waving at the group of girls making them scream and faint as he continues on the trail.

"Girls love falling for me." Jin's thoughts changed making him frown thinking about someone else.

Lili.

Jin grunts, "Why the hell do I keep thinking about her?! I just helped her with her stupid photoshoot and now it's like I'm head over heels for her! Not once have I even thought about being with anyone. All I want is to get rid of the Devil Gene and stop Kazuya at all costs."

He couldn't believe how much she has a affect to him these last few days.

"Stop thinking about her and just run." He told himself, pushing forward with his jog.

He didn't want anything to ruin his day off.

----------------------------------------

-2 Hours Later-

Jin comes to a stop breathing heavily. He really ran longer than anticipated but it actually felt nice so he wasn't complaining.

Heading over to his stuff, Jin was stretching and smiling feeling refreshed and ready to get into his nice hot shower and finally relax. As he was walking, Jin suddenly heard laughing, her laughing. Stopping Jin looks in front of him to see none other than Lili smiling walking with a man that he was sure she didn't know.

And for some unknown reason, Jin felt his blood boil at the sight of Lili walking casually and too close to some man.

"So, how long do you plan to stay in Japan? I would love to take you out sometime."

"Oh um, I'm actually won't be here for that long and it's a shame I really loved being here."

"Well then-" The man stops and holds both of her hands looking at her like she was a goddess, "How about tonight we go out tonight and I take you to the most luxurious restaurant in all of Japan and probably do other things before you leave."

Then something snaps inside of Jin, like never before. This man was trying to woo Lili in to go out with him.

"I..well..I don't know.." Lili didn't expect that and was blushing.

She. Was. Blushing!

Jin couldn't take anymore of this and marches over to the two. Before Lili could say anything she felt the change in the air and turns around to see Jin walking over to them with a slight angry look but Lili pays nothing to it and smiles.

"Jin!"

Seeing Lili smiling and focused on him made him actually ease a bit and smiles back at her.

"What are you doing here?" Lili asked once he made it to her.

"Just got done with a few laps." Jin replied then looks at the man behind her, "I see you're keeping yourself company with.."

"Wane." Wane said proudly but also a little annoyed.

"Oh yes, we were just talking.." Lili said a little nervous when her eyes accidentally went to Jin's chest.

Of course Jin noticed this and didn't have a problem with it, but Wane did have a problem. On the inside Jin was laughing but on the outside he kept a straight face.