"I want you to distance yourself from that Edgar guy." Dad spoke and I snorted.

"His name is Edward dad, and you know I can't change a thing, Edward is a part of my life now." Bella spoke and Charlie looked ahead and took a sip from his beer.

"I think I need that too." I said out loud.

"After you're twenty-one." Dad said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine, how about this. We'll make a deal, you're not grounded anymore, if you use the freedom you got to see your other friends. Like Jacob. He's having a hard time and his dad is worried. I remember when you were in the same situation, you needed a friend and Jacob was here." Dad spoke.

I looked at my hands and felt our dad turn to me next "The same goes for you."

"I have no friends here and who you think I have to take distance?" I said looking at him.

"You have Embry." Bella commented.

"Right Embry." Dad muttered and sighed.

"So is the Embry that boy who's been picking you up on our driveway a few times and sneaking out back door when I came home?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You said you don't have a boyfriend." He continued.

"Dad, there is no boyfriend. Embry Call is my friend and Jacob's too." I said and went to the kitchen, soon Bella followed.

"How are you?" She asked leaning on the kitchen counter. I drank the water and put the glass on the table with a sigh. "I'm fine." I answered briefly and felt Bella eyeing me.

"Rory." She started and I turned my head towards my sister. "Alright!" I said out loud and Bella smiled. "So when do I meet this hot doctor?" I asked and Bella chukled out loud.

I also found out that Jacob hasn't talked to Bella in a week because she chose Edward or something like that, I can't even keep up anymore.

We went to school the next day and I sat at the same table with Bella and her friends. Soon Alice and Jasper joined. "I was thinking of throwing a party." Alice spoke and I looked up from the table.

"You don't often graduate from high school." Jasper joked.

"Party at your house?" One of Bella's friends asked.

"I've never seen your house." That gossiper spoke.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward asked.

"It'll be fun."

"Yeah you said that last time."

I watched their conversation and soon Alice froze. Oh she sees something. Is Bella gonna cut her finger and everyone leaves again.

I watched as everyone stared at Alice and Bella saved the moment. Edward also drove me and Bella to the police station because we promised to go have dinner with dad after school.

We walked to the door and I watched as dad chatted with the couple inside. Bella tried to get Edward to tell her what Alice saw but he was clearly hiding something because he wouldn't agree to tell.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked aloud, looking inside.

"Their son went missing in Seattle a year ago. Your dad is doing the best he can." Edward answered and Bella looked at him.

"Do you know anything about it?" Bella asked looking at him.

"We've been monitoring the situation for some time. Unexplained disappearances, deaths. If the situation attracts more attention, the Volturi will take action." Edward explained, glancing at me when he mentioned the Volturi.

"Bella if you read the newspaper you would know about that." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"About the Volturi, I mean Alec is Rory's mate." Bella started and I sighed.

"He'll probably come get Rory when she's a vampire. Speaking of which, Carlisle has been asking about you, he'd like to meet you." Edward said and I looked at my shoes.

"I do not want to leave." I mumbled out loud and they looked at me. "Paul will hate me when I change." I explained to them and Bella took my hand.

Before Edward could comment, dad came out and looked at us.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Bella asked and dad glared at Edward.

"Yeah, we're still going out three of us, aren't we?" He asked, looking at me and Bella in turn. Edward chuckled, probably reading dad's mind. "I dropped them off." He explained to the dad before walked to the car and turned around.

"Oh Bella, my parents asked to remind me about that airplane ticket you got as a gift from them." He said and dad slowly turned towards Bella.

Here we go.

"What plane ticket?" He asked staring ahead. He clearly doesn't like Edgar. I couldn't help but grin at the situation.

"I got a round trip ticket to Flo rida to Mom's." Bella explained and dad had an annoyed look on his face.

"Wow that was generous." He said and Edward opened his mouth again. "Leave this weekend." He spoke and Bella looked at him. "I can't just leave like that."

"It could be your last chance to meet before you graduate."

Wait hold up. Last chance? What I missed?

Okay Edgar what are you hiding, you're not fooling me.

"It's not a crazy idea to go out of town for a couple of days and get some distance." Dad spoke and Bella straightens her backpack.

"It would be nice to see mom... if you use the company ticket." Bella spoke looking at Edward.

Hahaha poor dad.

"Wait, are there two tickets?" Dad asked annoyed because his plan didn't work. "Super, I'm really happy." He said and I patted him on the shoulder before he started walking to the car.

"Why can't Rory go?" Dad asked as we walked to the car.

"Hey not so fast, I just came from moms and I won't graduate until a year from now." I said and we got into the car.