Chapter five 🥀

"Can I drive?" I grinned at Alice who quickly pushed Bella into the car

"Can I drive?" I grinned at Alice who quickly pushed Bella into the car. I drove as fast as I could and Alice tried to follow the events.

"They refused and Edward was going to reveal himself at noon to all the people." Alice said and we arrived in the center of the buildings.

I honked the horn and weaved through the crowd until a man in a formal uniform stopped us.

"Go Bella, you're the only one he can't see." Alice explained and pushed Bella out of the car.

Alice instructed me and we parked the car. We soon took off and Alice broke the lock on the door. I looked at Bella standing next to the boy.

"Come on guys it's festival." Alice said and I walked over to my sister's side.

"So you're that Edgar who broke my sister's heart and left her in the forest." I said looking and sending daggers towards the shirtless boy in front of me.

"Edward this is my sister Aurora." Bella said and soon footsteps were heard and Edward looked up.

"Jane."

"Aro sent to see what's taking so long." This blonde petite girl spoke. She looked at the other two beside her and we followed her. Alice took my hand and we walked down the stairs. We got to the elevator and I got caught between two red-eyed vampires. One was as big as Godzilla and the other tall but thin.

I stood between them, breathing quietly, the elevator doors closed and opera music began to play. We all stood in awkward silence, I watched as Alice and Bella exchanged glances so I carefully glanced to both sides of me. I didn't dare lift my head to see the godzilla man's face so I looked to my left to other man. His eyes quickly met mine and I quickly turned my head back forward and still feel his eyes on me.

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out after Bella and Alice. I walked behind Alice and a man who was beside me in the elevator. I looked around and wondered why everyone was so scared. Bella asked about a human women who was sitting behind a desk. I then realized that these vampires eat human, that's why they have red eyes. Oh Bella what did you leave me out because that light brown haired young man in the elevator looked like he wanted to eat me. I stopped between two vampires when a blonde girl opened the doors to a hall. A light brown haired vampire held the door open for me. "Ladies first." He said smirking at me.

"Thank you what a gentleman."

Edward and Alice turned they heads back at me and I realized that I had just said the sentence out loud.

I looked around at a large room with a wonderful decoration of pillars with patterns.

"Sister, they send you out for one and you came back two... and a two half."

Oh who said that.

There was a soft and low voice which sounded so beautiful in my ears. I turned my eyes in the direction where the sound came from and there stood a skinny, brown-haired boy with red eyes and gorgeous lips. Oh my. He had a couple of bangs that fell over his eyes.