wish me luck - wallows

Start from the beginning

"oh my gosh! you look amazing!" flynn immediately complimented julie. she did, she was wearing a cropped tank top and an off the shoulder mesh top with joggers.

julie chuckled, "thanks! it's my moms. i finally went through her stuff."

gracie joined them, her hands behind her back, "she would've loved that you wore that."

the girls turned to her, each squealing in their own way. julie spoke first, "gracie! you look gorgeous."

"if luke doesn't want you, i'm totally free and single." flynn said, putting her hand up.

gracie laughed, tucking her hair back, "thanks, guys."

flynn looked around, "are the guys here?" she was chuckling and gracie rolled her eyes with an amused glance at julie.

"no, but they will be. they know how important it is to us." julie said confidently.

flynn nodded before turning to gracie, "so, how are you feeling?"

the blonde nodded, humming with a strained smile, "thinking about jumping headfirst off the stage... but, i trust the guys, and i always feel better knowing they're there. still jittery, though."

the girls nodded in understanding before flynn squeezed their hands and walked off to continue DJ-ing. gracie let out a breath, turning to julie.

"you ready for this?" she was rubbing her hands together, bouncing on her feet.

julie chuckled, "with you? always."

gracie was laying on the floor, playing 8-ball with her brother. she had her knees bent with her phone over her face.

"you're gonna mess up your beautiful hair." julie mumbled, coming back from taking a lap around the school, looking for the guys.

gracie ignored her and sat up, peering around her body for any of the ghosts, "you find them?"

julie shook her head, watching flynn as she asked into the mic, "is everybody fired up for julie and the phantoms?" the crowd cheered and gracie's lips twitched up into a smile, "great! keep that fire, cause that's later. we're a bit behind schedule, but don't worry, just enjoy these mind blowing beats!" she changed to a new song before walking side-stage to the girls.

"julie and the phantoms?" julie immediately asked, a smile playing on her glossed lips.

flynn shrugged, "i had some free time in french class. and you'd better like it because i registered it on insta, snapchat, twitter..."

"no, i love it. but i'd love it if the actual phantoms were here." julie sighed.

gracie tilted her head, "do i count as a phantom?"

the girls turned to look down at the sitting blonde, "i guess. julie and gracie and the phantoms wasn't as catchy." flynn shrugged.

"cool! i'm like a ghost." gracie smiled.

"nick!" julie greeted. gracie scrambled to stand up beside her, looking over at the blond boy.

"look, flynn, it's nick." julie turned back to the girl helplessly. flynn raised her brows and took gracie's wrist to walk over to the stand. the two tried to listen from afar, but the music and crowd were way too loud.

"does she still like him?" gracie questioned.

flynn shrugged, "she hasn't said anything about stopping." the two shared a look before turning to the pair, immediately looking away when carrie joined him.

gracie said to flynn, "they just need to date already. carrie can get with literally anyone else and you know she wouldn't care."

flynn chuckled into her hand before turning to the mic to say, "keep it funky, y'all!"