Chapter 4 Milo POV

As I looked at the three tall men in front of me I was in some sort of fear because I feel that the kindness they showed me 2 weeks ago was just fake.

"You don't have to be scared of us...were not gonna hurt you know.." One of the guys with black hair said...I don't remember their names but this guy had black hair.

Instead of me replying to them I just put my head down. I wasn't gonna risk talking to them just because they were nice before.

One of the guys grabbed my hand and started walking me outside and putting me into a Black van, the types companies drive but like they were assassins or something...

"Just get in we still have to talk to your father about some things for this arrangement." And with that he closed the door on me and just walked away...

I looked around the van trying to take in my surroundings and I never thought I would see so many guns but feeling like they will use it on me made me really scared..

I sat in this van for about 30 minutes now and they men in black are now walking towards the van after giving my father money.

The driver door, Passenger door, and the back seat door right next to me opened and all three of them got in the car and just sat quietly.

The one with black hair looked at me and just stared at me, I was starting to feel uncomfortable but then remembered my fathers words.

Little flashback

My father walked into the room I sleep in and glared at me, I'm supposed to be leaving today so I don't think he'll put his hands on me...I hope at least.

"If you talk without being spoken to then they will just do the same thing I did, and man will they feel good."

I didn't look at him because he said not to look at him unless told to or he'll hit me or do something worse.

My mom hasn't talked to me much since that day, she only checks up on me and says good morning but that's it, not that I don't mind. I needed all the comfort I could get from her before I leave.

"WHERE YOU EVEN LISTENIGN TO ME BOY?!"

I jumped up in shock and stayed still letting him know I was listening now because he looked like he wanted to hit me.

'As I was saying you stupid kid....."

End of flashback

The whole time I was zoned out I realized that I was ignoring all the men in blacks questions...

I prepared myself for a punch in the face for my punishment but nothing came just a soft voice.

"You really don't have to be afraid...were not gonna put our hands on you" A guy with brown hair said to me softly, I only opened my eyes but didn't look at them because they will actually hit me, I know this because when I was younger father would always say that but then he would hit me mid sentence of trying to calm me down and just beat me.

I didn't talk and just stayed there silent, I heard the one with black hair sigh and just look at the front of the dashboard and conversated with the other men in black.

I just sat still the rest of the ride and didn't look up from the floor of the car.

I was starting to feel tired but I couldn't fall asleep in fear of what they would do, like beat me awake, or do the things my father did. sometimes I wish I killed him before I left.

I zoned out for the rest of the ride but flinched when one of the men grabbed my arm but not aggressively.

"Where here, c'mon it's time to get out" The one with black hair said to me. The door to the car opened and I just got out to cooperate and not get hit, because my body still hurts from my last beating 7 days ago before they came to get me.

The man brought me right Infront of this big house enough to fit 27 royal families or something I was amazed by it but didn't express it on my face.

I was pulled inside the place and they bought me to a living space and told me to sit down.

"Wait here, we have to get the person that wanted to see you" I kinda froze because I thought they were the ones that wanted to see me and keep me...

I waited for a while until the 3 men in black came back but with a man in a grey suit. He looked very handsome but I wouldn't fall for my owner, that would be weird right?

"Here he is, look at him isn't he the prettiest boy you've ever seen?" the with black hair said to the other man in grey.

"He's not half bad, maybe its because of his clothes being dirty.." The man in grey said

"Have someone put him in the baths, and watch him at all times, I'm not joking."

The three men nodded and said they'll call their 'special someone'?

I just sat on the couch trying not to be the center of attention, but I don't want to do anything that will upset them.

"what's your name" The man in grey asked me in an aggressive tone, I noticed that tone, my father used to use it all the time and that's how I knew he was tricking me to get me to speak without being told to, then he would hit me. So I just stayed silent.

One of the guys whispered something in his ear then walked out the room.

"I'm giving you permission to speak, and look at me, why are you denying it?"

I looked at him so he didn't get upset.

"go on, tell me your name" he looked kind of impatient and annoyed like something he was doing was important.

"I-I'm Milo...Milo A-Anderson..." I said it in a sort of whisper.

He hummed in response and just nodded his head.

"Well, I'm Damian and you can just call me Damien, anyway, I have to get back to work, I was some people coming over to help you get cleaned up so you can just sit here and wait."

I jus nodded in response and watched him walk away.

I guess this is a new start to a new horrible life.