Chapter 2 Damien's POV

Italic is gonna be Italian, since I don't know Italian I'm gonna use Italics, So Italics=Italian

Sitting in my office looking at the man that owe's me 17 grand after loosing a bet with me at the casino. The man sits in front of me on his hands and knees begging me to give him one more month."PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER MONTH, JUST ONE MORE, PLEASE" I look at this man unamused and tell him. " why would I give you another month when you said that last month, and I still don't have my money Monty? ". " I'll do anything...I'LL GIVE YOU MY SON! MY PRECIOUS SON, HE'S VERY SPECIAL YOU CAN HAVE HIM!!"

I furrow my eye brows in confusion "Your son?, why would I want your son?" I wait a moment to hear the mans answer. "BECAUSE HE'S SPECIAL, NEVER BEEN TOUCHED HES PURE, PURE AND INNOCENT, I THINK YOU'LL LOVE HIM"

. ...I think about it for a while still wondering, who in their fucking right mind would think of giving their child away to a man he lost to in a casino?..."Alright, I'll take your offer, but my men have to see him first to see what I'm getting".

"YES, I-I CAN ARRANGE THAT JUST LET ME GET HIM READY FOR HIS GUEST". he paused for a moment..," U-uh a private guest meeting between him and your men yes?" I just nodded my head bored at the man before me.

" Go home, have him ready for my men to see him in 3 hours". Monty just nods his head vigorously and my men let him out. Once he's gone I call in my three most trusted right hand men, my best friends since childhood, Arlo, Jay, And Antonio. They walk in and look at me.

  "you called bossman?" I heared jay talk. "yes I did, Monty Anderson was just here because he never paid me my money". "Monty Anderson the gambler?" I heard Antonio ask,"Yes my friend that one".

"Why did you let him go?" I heard Arlo ask me, "That is the reason I called y'all here". After I said that the guys straighten up waiting to be told what to do. "

Monty had just offered me his son like he was a prize, now he says he's very special  but i want to know what makes the boy special, so I am gonna have you guys go over to his home in about 2 and a half hours and see what's so special about this boy, Copy?"

I ask to make sure they understand their new assignment. "We understand bossman" heard the all say at the same time. I then nod my head and tell then to get prepared.

They all head out my office after given instructions. what's so special about this mysterious, special little boy? Wait- I never even got how old he was... Ugh I need a nap. I get up from my office chair and I start walking to my humongous bedroom.

I open the door to my room and look around the grand room, looking at it's loneliness and wanting it to be filled with someone special, unlike my ex-wife who had left me and used me for my riches.

I lay down in my bed thinking about how I would be if I had a special someone that would care for me love me, and give me their undivided attention.

I close my eyes while laying down and fall asleep  to the sounds of the birds tweeting, as I'm taking at nap at 7 am after being up for 48 hours straight....

My sleep was disturbed when my 3 right hand men barge in my room, looking concerned, angry, and upset. 'What's with the long faces, did you end up seeing the boy? is he what Monty said or the exact opposite and an extreme brat"

I sit up waiting for an answer, but when I look up again I see Jay with tears in his eyes with a whole bunch of emotions rushing through his face at the moment.

I look a little to the side to see Arlo with the same expressions as Jay, which surprised me because Arlo is the quiet  and doesn't show emotions to type of guy, only to his boyfriend Isaiah Washington, who is a sweet boy but 2 years younger than Arlo.

I then look at the way end of the line to see Antonio with the same exact expressions ass Jay and Arlo..."What's wrong with you guys!?, did something happen, what about the boy?" every time I say 'the boy' their expressions get even madder. "w-we got to help that kid man..."

I heard a whisper come from Jay "Help? why would I need to help him? he's at home with is family dude"..."That's the problem, The kid and his mom are both getting hurt man". he says they're getting hurt but I just don't understand.

"Can someone elaborate? please?...Wait go get a drink of water then come back and sit, all of you , I mean it". I watch then nod and leave my room to get a drink of water.

  The guys then come in and sit on my couches in the corner of my bedroom. "Take your time guys, you look like you seen a lot"

I wait in silence until one of the guys decided they were ready to talk, and that guy was Antonio. "Man, That Monty guy is messed up..." That's all he says..

"What do you mean he's messed up?" I look at the guys and jay decides to speak up. "When we go to that house, it was all friendly and homey is what it seemed like, but the first thing that disturbed that homey feeling was the two big black eyes on the mothers face, she was black and blue with bruises".

"She tried to claim that she was just clumsy but didn't make any sense. We walked into the home and it was clean very clean, No, too clean, Then Monty comes down the steps and introduces us to his wife the woman who answered the door.

The entire time Monty was near her she would flinch at every sudden move he made, but Monty kept say she just had torettes. After their introduction Monty was showing us the way to his 'Precious, innocent, pure son'. But when we walked in I was horrified."

Jay puts his head down into his hands trying to forget the scene he had witnessed. he was acting like he's never seen something like that before.

After Jay stops at the part Arlo starts it up again. "When we walked in that room man I was stunned beyond repair, at that instant moment I thought of Isaiah and how if we hadn't met the perfect way we did I could have met him like how I first met that boy... Damien... That boy was handcuffed to his own bed" Arlo stops and takes a sip of water as his mouth feel dry, then starts again.

" As I was saying, he was handcuffed to his bed, with nothing on....not even boxers...just laying their naked... I-it seemed like he was waiting for us laying like that." Arlo stops again and tries to collect himself again.

With everything that their saying it makes me feel sad, hurt, angry, and it makes me want to protect this boy and I've never seen him a day in my life..."Is there anymore I should now about?'' I asked to make sure that I had all the information I needed... But then Antonia speaks up. "

when Monty left that room we all just looked at the boy wondering why he didn't look frightened... Jay had asked the boy why he didn't feel frightened and the boy just answer that it's normal for him, and that he was taught not to be scared, but behind this kids eyes you could see that all he's been through isn't going to be easy to fix. we asked him many questions about him. he answered them, but I just hated the answers he gave us. It was like he didn't know that what those people, those men were doing to him was wrong...just so wrong.."

Antonio finally finished the rest  and I had told then to get some rest because they had a rough day.

After getting explained to what was happening in Monty's house, I called Monty up and told him, I'll take him son in two week, and In two weeks time I would have to try and do everything I could to make this kid comfortable... I may be a heartless, ruthless guy, but that doesn't mean I don't care about other people's feelings that are important. I just can't wait to see what the future is gonna bring

_____________________________________

THATS THE END OF THE ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS, I REALLY WANT TO MAKE PROGESS ON MY FIRST STORY.

GOODBYE.