chapter 1 Milo pov

I wake up being kicked and yelled at my the man I use to call my dad. As I grunt in pain my father is yelling at me to get up and start making breakfast.

As I'm getting up I hear my father tell me that he has clients coming over for me so I need to shower and look presentable.

Usually father doesn't let me shower or eat unless he has clients coming over, I don't ever enjoy what those men do to me, I was pulled out of school when I was in 6th grade and I haven't been out this house since then. Anyway I'm Milo Anderson and I am about to turn 18 in a couple weeks.

My father told me that when I turn 18 that he will finally let me see the outside light again since, so I guess I won't be staying with him anymore.

I get up and start walking- well limping to the kitchen to make breakfast because if I don't make breakfast first father will beat me for making him starve just because of some men that use my body, although I don't understand why they like my body it's very ugly.

I mean.. all I have is like mild wide hips, my butt is big and round for some reason, but that's beside the point my body is ugly and always will be. Father has told me that every story he tells me after he gets done with me that I'm a very nasty human being and that I shouldn't be on this earth.

Back to the point, I started making breakfast and while I was in there for about 15 minutes my mother walks in, she not rude like my dad is , she helps me when I bleed every month, she brings me these things that I have to put in my underwear so that I don't bleed through.

''Good morning Milo'' my mom said while smiling at me. ''Morning mommy, how was your sleep" I asked her with a smile on my face. After I ask her that question she goes to open her mouth to answer my morning question, but she closes her mouth really quick.

I wondered why she did it, but then I seen why... It was because my father had walked into the room, my mom is very scared of my father because if she's seen talking to me then father will beat her with anything around him.

  "Did you make me my food yet boy?" my father had asked me while glaring at me. " y-yea, I'm almost finished..." I reply with a stutter. " I just need to finish making your eggs father". I had just made a big mistake after I finished my sentence.

That one mistake would make my father go ballistic and I had just set it off when I had uttered the word 'father' my dads face went straight to the angry face he always makes when I make a mistake.

Father stomped over to me and yelled in my face asking me what I had just called him, I didn't want to lie to him so I didn't answer his question. " I ASKED YOU A QUESTION" my father then struck me in the face really hard making me fall on the ground.

" NOW I'M GONNA ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME, WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" I was now on the floor crying my eyes out as he kept hitting me with every word he said. " I-I called you f-father...." I answered stuttering through my whole sentence.

" HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU TO NOT CALL ME YOUR FATHER, HUH?!" my dad just kept on beating me and beating me while my mother tried to pry him off of me, but while trying my dad knocked her upside her head and she fell to the ground unconscious.

My father stopped beating me when I had fell under my own conscious as he struck my head with a metal pan.

I woke up about 1 hour later on my bed with my clothes off and my hands cuffed to the headboard. My mother walks in the room crying saying how sorry she was for not being able to protect me like she is supposed to.

She came beside my bed and started hand wiping my body telling me that father's clients were coming soon and I hadn't showered. After she was done wiping me she kissed my forehead and left the room with tears still falling from her face.