𝗖𝘂𝘁𝘀 (𝗜 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝗠𝗲)

Start from the beginning

He was stronger than a first glance made him appear, though she knew this, and relaxed into his vigorous pace.

There wasn't any reason to tire herself more than necessary and he was right, she could keep going.

At this point, other than the slightly uncomfortable position and how sore she knew she'd feel the next day, he was doing all the work.

"I can stop if you need," he said. His hips continued to thrust, but his statement was prompted by how limp Bella had become in his arms.

"Don't you fucking dare."

Mark smirked at how strained her voice sounded, somehow managing to increase his pace.

"Fuck..." Bella hissed when her body shuddered against him again. She would have doubled over if it hadn't been for his arms holding her in place.

Mark thrust a few more times before succumbing to his own release, grunting against the back of her neck.

He gently leaned her over the counter again, chuckling when her body sag against it. "Lift up baby." Her hips rose slightly allowing him to slip out of her.

Bella attempted to stand, but her legs shook with her weight, dropping her into his arms again.

"Are you ok?"

She chuckled, but let him support her. "Yeah, my legs are just a little wobbly."

"Here..." Mark scooped her into his arms and carried her to the couch, settling in next to her once he'd refastened his slacks. "Better?"

"At least until the soreness kicks in," Bella mumbled over her shoulder at him and he chuckled.

****

Bella walked onto the elevator with Grace. Grace looked to her. "Are you walking funny?" She asked.

Bella turned to her. "Huh? No. What?" She said as she feigned innocence.

Grace rolled her eyes. She smirked. "You had rough sex this morning huh? You're totally walking funny. Like you're sore," she told her.

"Oh. No. No sex. Just the gym."

"Isabella. You can't fool me. It's good that you're getting a distraction. Means you're not thinking about any one of us could get cut," Grace mumbled.

Bella sighed. "I think that's the reason why I'm having so much sex. I'm barely at home. And when I am, I'm having sex to stop thinking about this merger and the stupid cuts," she told her. "You don't need to worry. You're not getting cut. You're literally kicking cancers ass," she told her.

"I don't think I can use the cancer card anymore Bella. They could easily tell me I'm too unstable to be here," Grace said.

"Then I'd quit in protest. Trust me, we're all going to be okay. No one is getting cut. Hopefully Izzie will. Cause I'm sick of her puppy dog eyes. But yeah," Bella said with a shrug.

Cristina and Meredith got into the elevator too. "So I spoke to Callie last night. About the Mercy West residents. And they apparently don't suck," Cristina said as she looked to her two friends. "Bella is safe because she's Derek's sister. Grace is safe because she's Ellis Grey's daughter. And she can use three cancer card. Mer is safe because of being married to James. Plus you, angel eyes is the one who wants become double board certified Peds and trauma," she said.

Meredith nodded. "It's true. And she's McSteamy's fiancee. Have you seen his puppy dog eyes when she's around?"

"Yes. He has to be near her," Cristina said as she looked to Bella.